The Abuse of Presidential Signing Statements
Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Garry Wills expresses concern over how the modern executive branch uses signing statements to apply law according to a president's interpretation of the Constitution, a move that some believe jeopardizes the separation of powers. He accuses President Obama of using "stealth signing statements" on a number of occasions.
Abuse Presidential Articles
- Payback Is A Bitch, And Then You Die - ON SALE NOW!
- Kecksburg UFO - (The new Roswell)
- Outlook for 2012: Total Collapse of Society and The End of Internet Freedom 1/3
- Amy Goodman on CNN Newsroom with Rick Sanchez, November 10, 2008
- President of Ukraine Ousted! Whereabouts Unknown. Citizens Reclaim $100 Million Presidential Estate. Jailed Opponent Freed...