A Sociological View of Museums and Collections
In announcing the 2006 Nobel Prize in Literature, the Swedish Academy said of Orhan Pamuk: his "quest for the melancholic soul of his native city, Istanbul, led him to discover new symbols for the clash and interlacing of cultures. "Pamuk reads from his new novel, The Museum of Innocence, and discusses his life and work with Reza Aslan (How to Win a Cosmic War).
A Sociological Articles
- The Crocker Art Museum Collection Given to the Public
- WCW Pay Per View DVD Collection Review (1983 - 1987).3gp
- Frazier International Arms Museum Collection
- Medicom GREAT MYSTERY MUSEUM TOY COLLECTION! cryptozoology ufo unexplained
- Classical Landscape with Figures and Sculpture, Pierre-Henri de Valenciennes