Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani net worth: Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani is a Qatari Minister and member of the royal family who has a net worth of $800 million. Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani has accumulated his wealth as the Minister of the Interior of Qatar and as a member of the royal family of Qatar. Khalid bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani was born in Doha, Qatar in 1935. He is the son of Hamad bin Abdullah Al Thani, and the grandson of Abdullah bin Jassim Al Thani. He was appointed by his brother Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani as the Minister of Interior in 1972. He held this position until 1989. Al Thani has 12 songs and three daughters. He has served as Minister since 2001.
Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani
Date of Birth
Khalid bin Hamad bin Abdullah
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.