Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani net worth: Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani is a Qatari Minister and member of the royal family who has a net worth of $800 million. Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani has accumulated his wealth as the Minister of the Interior of Qatar and as a member of the royal family of Qatar. Khalid bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani was born in Doha, Qatar in 1935. He is the son of Hamad bin Abdullah Al Thani, and the grandson of Abdullah bin Jassim Al Thani. He was appointed by his brother Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani as the Minister of Interior in 1972. He held this position until 1989. Al Thani has 12 songs and three daughters. He has served as Minister since 2001.
Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani
Date of Birth
Khalid bin Hamad bin Abdullah
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.