Aishwarya Al Alsaud is a businesswoman, Socialite and Philanthropist and has a net worth of $820 million. Aishwarya Al Alsaud earned her net worth as a businesswoman. She known as "Ash" to many society doyennes is an Eurasian origin International Jet-Set and is the former wife of a prominent Saudi Arabian self-made multi-millionaire businessman Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud of Saudi Arabia. She met the 43-year-old Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud when she was 19 but did not marry until 22. She received her Bachelor degree in International Business and Science at Schiller International University in Leysin, Switzerland where the couple had met on the Corvatsch ski slopes in Switzerland. She moved to Europe after ending her 8 years of marriage. She has lived in many different countries, including Switzerland, France, and the United States. As of 2008 she divides her time between Potomac, Maryland where she lives privately in a spacious 32,000 sf, three-story, memorabilia-filled residence and Newport, Rhode Island where Madame have summered since the age 12. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. As of 2009 she devotes her time in philanthropy and is active in various charity fund raising. She prefers to maintain and to live her life in private and she rarely gives interviews or allow any publications to be printed about her. She prefers to be alone, escaping to her 32,000 square feet of living space Palladian-Georgian style manor in the hills beyond Potomac, Maryland. She is a long-time supporter of various Endowments and Foundations, she is spotted far from home base—touring Angkor Wat, sipping Champagne at the maharajah's palace in Udaipur, trekking through St. Petersburg, even slipping semi-incognito into the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Shanghai. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. Aishwarya Al Alsaud was born on October 11th, 1979 in in Greenwich, Connecticut and is of Eurasian origin.
Aishwarya Al Alsaud Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Aishwarya Al Alsaud against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.