Aishwarya Al Alsaud is a businesswoman, Socialite and Philanthropist and has a net worth of $820 million. Aishwarya Al Alsaud earned her net worth as a businesswoman. She known as "Ash" to many society doyennes is an Eurasian origin International Jet-Set and is the former wife of a prominent Saudi Arabian self-made multi-millionaire businessman Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud of Saudi Arabia. She met the 43-year-old Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud when she was 19 but did not marry until 22. She received her Bachelor degree in International Business and Science at Schiller International University in Leysin, Switzerland where the couple had met on the Corvatsch ski slopes in Switzerland. She moved to Europe after ending her 8 years of marriage. She has lived in many different countries, including Switzerland, France, and the United States. As of 2008 she divides her time between Potomac, Maryland where she lives privately in a spacious 32,000 sf, three-story, memorabilia-filled residence and Newport, Rhode Island where Madame have summered since the age 12. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. As of 2009 she devotes her time in philanthropy and is active in various charity fund raising. She prefers to maintain and to live her life in private and she rarely gives interviews or allow any publications to be printed about her. She prefers to be alone, escaping to her 32,000 square feet of living space Palladian-Georgian style manor in the hills beyond Potomac, Maryland. She is a long-time supporter of various Endowments and Foundations, she is spotted far from home base—touring Angkor Wat, sipping Champagne at the maharajah's palace in Udaipur, trekking through St. Petersburg, even slipping semi-incognito into the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Shanghai. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. Aishwarya Al Alsaud was born on October 11th, 1979 in in Greenwich, Connecticut and is of Eurasian origin.
Aishwarya Al Alsaud Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Aishwarya Al Alsaud against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?