Aishwarya Al Alsaud is a businesswoman, Socialite and Philanthropist and has a net worth of $820 million. Aishwarya Al Alsaud earned her net worth as a businesswoman. She known as "Ash" to many society doyennes is an Eurasian origin International Jet-Set and is the former wife of a prominent Saudi Arabian self-made multi-millionaire businessman Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud of Saudi Arabia. She met the 43-year-old Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud when she was 19 but did not marry until 22. She received her Bachelor degree in International Business and Science at Schiller International University in Leysin, Switzerland where the couple had met on the Corvatsch ski slopes in Switzerland. She moved to Europe after ending her 8 years of marriage. She has lived in many different countries, including Switzerland, France, and the United States. As of 2008 she divides her time between Potomac, Maryland where she lives privately in a spacious 32,000 sf, three-story, memorabilia-filled residence and Newport, Rhode Island where Madame have summered since the age 12. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. As of 2009 she devotes her time in philanthropy and is active in various charity fund raising. She prefers to maintain and to live her life in private and she rarely gives interviews or allow any publications to be printed about her. She prefers to be alone, escaping to her 32,000 square feet of living space Palladian-Georgian style manor in the hills beyond Potomac, Maryland. She is a long-time supporter of various Endowments and Foundations, she is spotted far from home base—touring Angkor Wat, sipping Champagne at the maharajah's palace in Udaipur, trekking through St. Petersburg, even slipping semi-incognito into the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Shanghai. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. Aishwarya Al Alsaud was born on October 11th, 1979 in in Greenwich, Connecticut and is of Eurasian origin.
Aishwarya Al Alsaud Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Aishwarya Al Alsaud against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E*Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical executive, Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All TimeThe video game industry has developed into a $91.2 billion industry worldwide, but was once dominated by arcade games that made money one quarter at a time. The amount of money some of them generated is absolutely amazing.
- Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings RecordNovak Djokovic is at the top of the tennis world right now, and his next victory will likely give him a milestone no other player before him has ever been.