Aishwarya Al Alsaud is a businesswoman, Socialite and Philanthropist and has a net worth of $820 million. Aishwarya Al Alsaud earned her net worth as a businesswoman. She known as "Ash" to many society doyennes is an Eurasian origin International Jet-Set and is the former wife of a prominent Saudi Arabian self-made multi-millionaire businessman Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud of Saudi Arabia. She met the 43-year-old Rashid Bin Turki Alsaud when she was 19 but did not marry until 22. She received her Bachelor degree in International Business and Science at Schiller International University in Leysin, Switzerland where the couple had met on the Corvatsch ski slopes in Switzerland. She moved to Europe after ending her 8 years of marriage. She has lived in many different countries, including Switzerland, France, and the United States. As of 2008 she divides her time between Potomac, Maryland where she lives privately in a spacious 32,000 sf, three-story, memorabilia-filled residence and Newport, Rhode Island where Madame have summered since the age 12. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. As of 2009 she devotes her time in philanthropy and is active in various charity fund raising. She prefers to maintain and to live her life in private and she rarely gives interviews or allow any publications to be printed about her. She prefers to be alone, escaping to her 32,000 square feet of living space Palladian-Georgian style manor in the hills beyond Potomac, Maryland. She is a long-time supporter of various Endowments and Foundations, she is spotted far from home base—touring Angkor Wat, sipping Champagne at the maharajah's palace in Udaipur, trekking through St. Petersburg, even slipping semi-incognito into the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Shanghai. She is known for her outspoken personality and lavish spending. Aishwarya Al Alsaud was born on October 11th, 1979 in in Greenwich, Connecticut and is of Eurasian origin.
Aishwarya Al Alsaud Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Aishwarya Al Alsaud against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...