Princess Beatrice net worth: Princess Beatrice is a royalty who has a net worth of $5 million. Princess Beatrice of York doesn't have much to worry about, money wise. This net worth shouldn't be surprising, given that Beatrice is a member of the British Royal family. However, she's done honorable work in the field of charity, working with organizations such as the Teenage Cancer Trust and Springboard for Children. She's also done some good on a more individual basis; visiting children in Russia infected with HIV, and raised money for Children in Crisis. In addition to her charity work, Beatrice also has a couple of interesting distinctions within the Royal family. For instance, she is the first member of the Royal family to appear in a movie other than documentaries, having been seen in a non speaking role as an "extra" in The Young Victoria, a film that happens to be about Queen Victoria, Beatrice's fourth great grandmother. She is also the first member of the Royal family to run in the London Marathon. It isn't known for sure what Beatrice will do with her life from here – one publicly announced plan is to start a fashion label, while others have speculated that she will go into show business on a more legitimate basis – but it's a safe bet that she will bring a healthy sense of charity and humility to her work.
Princess Beatrice Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Princess Beatrice against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Princess Beatrice of York
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1988 (27 years old)
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely DeathPrince's fans definitely showed their support of the 57-year-old artist after his untimely death last week, by purchasing a lot of his music.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.