Princess Beatrice net worth: Princess Beatrice is a royalty who has a net worth of $5 million. Princess Beatrice of York doesn't have much to worry about, money wise. This net worth shouldn't be surprising, given that Beatrice is a member of the British Royal family. However, she's done honorable work in the field of charity, working with organizations such as the Teenage Cancer Trust and Springboard for Children. She's also done some good on a more individual basis; visiting children in Russia infected with HIV, and raised money for Children in Crisis. In addition to her charity work, Beatrice also has a couple of interesting distinctions within the Royal family. For instance, she is the first member of the Royal family to appear in a movie other than documentaries, having been seen in a non speaking role as an "extra" in The Young Victoria, a film that happens to be about Queen Victoria, Beatrice's fourth great grandmother. She is also the first member of the Royal family to run in the London Marathon. It isn't known for sure what Beatrice will do with her life from here – one publicly announced plan is to start a fashion label, while others have speculated that she will go into show business on a more legitimate basis – but it's a safe bet that she will bring a healthy sense of charity and humility to her work.
Princess Beatrice Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Princess Beatrice against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Princess Beatrice of York
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1988 (27 years old)
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About PerspectiveOn a recent episode of The School of Greatness, Tony Robbins laid out his whole philosophy regarding wealth, and it can be summed up with one simple word.
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.