Princess Beatrice net worth: Princess Beatrice is a royalty who has a net worth of $5 million. Princess Beatrice of York doesn't have much to worry about, money wise. This net worth shouldn't be surprising, given that Beatrice is a member of the British Royal family. However, she's done honorable work in the field of charity, working with organizations such as the Teenage Cancer Trust and Springboard for Children. She's also done some good on a more individual basis; visiting children in Russia infected with HIV, and raised money for Children in Crisis. In addition to her charity work, Beatrice also has a couple of interesting distinctions within the Royal family. For instance, she is the first member of the Royal family to appear in a movie other than documentaries, having been seen in a non speaking role as an "extra" in The Young Victoria, a film that happens to be about Queen Victoria, Beatrice's fourth great grandmother. She is also the first member of the Royal family to run in the London Marathon. It isn't known for sure what Beatrice will do with her life from here – one publicly announced plan is to start a fashion label, while others have speculated that she will go into show business on a more legitimate basis – but it's a safe bet that she will bring a healthy sense of charity and humility to her work.
Princess Beatrice Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Princess Beatrice against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Princess Beatrice of York
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1988 (27 years old)
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?Russian President Vladimir Putin is one of the most interesting political figures in history. He also may be the wealthiest man in the world. Just how big is his fortune?