Prince Frederic von Anhalt Net Worth: Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is a German socialite who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Robert Hans Lichtenberg in Bad Kreuznach, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, in 1943, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt rose to fame for being the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor since 1986. He was born into a family of five and was adopted when he was an adult by Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt, who gave him the name Prince Frederic von Anhalt, Duke of Saxony. In 1986, he wed Zsa Zsa Gabor, and the duo remain married as of mid-2014, making it the longest of Gabor's eight marriages. Together, they adopted several grown men, including Marcus Prinz von Anhalt and Oliver Prinz von Anhalt. He has a contentious relationship with Gabor's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who alleges he does not let anyone visit Gabor. In 2005, he sued Hilton for allegedly defrauding Gabor, who refused to get involved in the legal battle. Von Anhalt made headlines in 2007 when he claimed to be the potential father of the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, though it was later revealed that Dannielynn's father was actually Larry Birkhead. That year, he claimed to be robbed at gunpoint, bound, and left naked in handcuffs by three women in Los Angeles. Three years later, he ran for Governor of California, but withdrew from the race when Gabor fell ill. Over the course of 2010 and 2011, von Anhalt experienced an odd variety of health issues and accidents, including swallowing a bee, gluing his eye shut, and being hit by a car.
Prince Frederic von Anhalt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Frederic von Anhalt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1943
6 ft (1.85 m)
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, Hans-Robert Lichtenberg, Frederic von Anhalt, frederic_prinz_von_anhalt, Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Robert Lichtenberg, Robert Hans Lichtenberg, Hans-Georg Lichtenberg, Hans Robert Lichtenberg, Prinz von Anhalt
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40son Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?