Prince Frederic von Anhalt Net Worth: Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is a German socialite who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Robert Hans Lichtenberg in Bad Kreuznach, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, in 1943, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt rose to fame for being the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor since 1986. He was born into a family of five and was adopted when he was an adult by Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt, who gave him the name Prince Frederic von Anhalt, Duke of Saxony. In 1986, he wed Zsa Zsa Gabor, and the duo remain married as of mid-2014, making it the longest of Gabor's eight marriages. Together, they adopted several grown men, including Marcus Prinz von Anhalt and Oliver Prinz von Anhalt. He has a contentious relationship with Gabor's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who alleges he does not let anyone visit Gabor. In 2005, he sued Hilton for allegedly defrauding Gabor, who refused to get involved in the legal battle. Von Anhalt made headlines in 2007 when he claimed to be the potential father of the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, though it was later revealed that Dannielynn's father was actually Larry Birkhead. That year, he claimed to be robbed at gunpoint, bound, and left naked in handcuffs by three women in Los Angeles. Three years later, he ran for Governor of California, but withdrew from the race when Gabor fell ill. Over the course of 2010 and 2011, von Anhalt experienced an odd variety of health issues and accidents, including swallowing a bee, gluing his eye shut, and being hit by a car.
Prince Frederic von Anhalt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Frederic von Anhalt against
- Random Celebrity
Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1943 (72 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, Hans-Robert Lichtenberg, Frederic von Anhalt, frederic_prinz_von_anhalt, Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Robert Lichtenberg, Robert Hans Lichtenberg, Hans-Georg Lichtenberg, Hans Robert Lichtenberg, Prinz von Anhalt
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.