Prince Frederic von Anhalt Net Worth: Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is a German socialite who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Robert Hans Lichtenberg in Bad Kreuznach, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, in 1943, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt rose to fame for being the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor since 1986. He was born into a family of five and was adopted when he was an adult by Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt, who gave him the name Prince Frederic von Anhalt, Duke of Saxony. In 1986, he wed Zsa Zsa Gabor, and the duo remain married as of mid-2014, making it the longest of Gabor's eight marriages. Together, they adopted several grown men, including Marcus Prinz von Anhalt and Oliver Prinz von Anhalt. He has a contentious relationship with Gabor's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who alleges he does not let anyone visit Gabor. In 2005, he sued Hilton for allegedly defrauding Gabor, who refused to get involved in the legal battle. Von Anhalt made headlines in 2007 when he claimed to be the potential father of the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, though it was later revealed that Dannielynn's father was actually Larry Birkhead. That year, he claimed to be robbed at gunpoint, bound, and left naked in handcuffs by three women in Los Angeles. Three years later, he ran for Governor of California, but withdrew from the race when Gabor fell ill. Over the course of 2010 and 2011, von Anhalt experienced an odd variety of health issues and accidents, including swallowing a bee, gluing his eye shut, and being hit by a car.
Prince Frederic von Anhalt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Frederic von Anhalt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1943 (72 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, Hans-Robert Lichtenberg, Frederic von Anhalt, frederic_prinz_von_anhalt, Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Robert Lichtenberg, Robert Hans Lichtenberg, Hans-Georg Lichtenberg, Hans Robert Lichtenberg, Prinz von Anhalt
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.