Prince Edward Net Worth: Prince Edward is a British prince who has a net worth of $45 million. Born Edward Antony Richard Louis on March 10, 1964, at Buckingham Palace, London, he is the fourth and youngest child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Once he graduated from Cambridge, Edward proceeded Master of Arts (Cantab) in 1991, thus becoming the fourth of only five Royal Family members in history to have gained a university degree. Spending three years in the Royal Marines, Prince Edward went on to become a theater producer. Eventually, he formed his own television production company, while still performing official duties. Edward has pursued an interest in the arts and entertainment and worked as a production assistant at Weber's Really Useful Theatre Company. He eventually created Ardent Productions in 1993 and helped produce several documentaries and dramas. What's more, he is probably the only Queen's child not to cause a scandal, even though he was falsely accused to be homosexual. Publicly denying those falsehoods, Edward married Sophie Rhys-Jones, a public relations executive, in 1999. Once they tied the knot, the couple became the Earl of Wessex and Viscount Severn. They have two children together, a daughter and a son, who are known as Lady Louise Windsor and James, Viscount Severn. Prince Edward, currently the eighth in line to the throne, resides with his family at Bagshot Park in Surrey.
Prince Edward Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
Date of Birth
Mar 10, 1964 (51 years old)
Presenter, Film Producer
6 ft (1.83 m)
Edward Wessex, Earl of Wessex, HRH The Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, Edward Anthony Richard Louis Mountbatten-Windsor, Edward Windsor, Prince Edward, Edward Antony Richard Louis, HRH The Earl of Wessex
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film Roleson Oct 8, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?on Oct 8, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And MillionairesWait until you see how these celebs spend their money and time! These billionaires and millionaires show some odd behaviors.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?