Prince Edward Net Worth: Prince Edward is a British prince who has a net worth of $45 million. Born Edward Antony Richard Louis on March 10, 1964, at Buckingham Palace, London, he is the fourth and youngest child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Once he graduated from Cambridge, Edward proceeded Master of Arts (Cantab) in 1991, thus becoming the fourth of only five Royal Family members in history to have gained a university degree. Spending three years in the Royal Marines, Prince Edward went on to become a theater producer. Eventually, he formed his own television production company, while still performing official duties. Edward has pursued an interest in the arts and entertainment and worked as a production assistant at Weber's Really Useful Theatre Company. He eventually created Ardent Productions in 1993 and helped produce several documentaries and dramas. What's more, he is probably the only Queen's child not to cause a scandal, even though he was falsely accused to be homosexual. Publicly denying those falsehoods, Edward married Sophie Rhys-Jones, a public relations executive, in 1999. Once they tied the knot, the couple became the Earl of Wessex and Viscount Severn. They have two children together, a daughter and a son, who are known as Lady Louise Windsor and James, Viscount Severn. Prince Edward, currently the eighth in line to the throne, resides with his family at Bagshot Park in Surrey.
Prince Edward Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
Date of Birth
Mar 10, 1964 (52 years old)
Presenter, Film Producer
6 ft (1.83 m)
Edward Wessex, Earl of Wessex, HRH The Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, Edward Anthony Richard Louis Mountbatten-Windsor, Edward Windsor, Prince Edward, Edward Antony Richard Louis, HRH The Earl of Wessex
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.