Margaret Thatcher net worth: Margaret Thatcher is a British politician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, Margaret Thatcher, also known as Margaret Hilda Roberts, attended Kesteven and Grantham Girls' School on scholarship, and then went on to graduate from Somerville College, Oxford with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. While working for BX Plastics in Essex, she became very involved with the Conservative Party. While completing the bar, and giving birth to twins, she began actively campaigning for a Labour seat. She was unsuccessful, initially, but, in 1959, she won the seat. From there, she moved rather rapidly through the ranks, and in 1970, she was appointed Secretary of State for Education and Science. In 1979, she was elected as the United Kingdom's first female Prime Minister. She would hold the position for the next eleven years. Though she went undefeated for many years in elections, her approval rating was one of the lowest ever. However, she was recently ranked as the most competent British Prime Minister of the last 30 years according to an Ipsis MORI poll.
Margaret Thatcher Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Margaret Thatcher against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1925
Lawyer, Chemist, Scientist, Politician, Statesman, Barrister
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Margaret Hilda Roberts, Rt Hon Margaret Thatcher, Attilla the Hen, Baroness Thatcher, Lady Thatcher, Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, Margaret Roberts, Rt Hon. Lady Thatcher, Rt Hon. The Baroness Thatcher
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.