Margaret Thatcher net worth: Margaret Thatcher is a British politician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, Margaret Thatcher, also known as Margaret Hilda Roberts, attended Kesteven and Grantham Girls' School on scholarship, and then went on to graduate from Somerville College, Oxford with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. While working for BX Plastics in Essex, she became very involved with the Conservative Party. While completing the bar, and giving birth to twins, she began actively campaigning for a Labour seat. She was unsuccessful, initially, but, in 1959, she won the seat. From there, she moved rather rapidly through the ranks, and in 1970, she was appointed Secretary of State for Education and Science. In 1979, she was elected as the United Kingdom's first female Prime Minister. She would hold the position for the next eleven years. Though she went undefeated for many years in elections, her approval rating was one of the lowest ever. However, she was recently ranked as the most competent British Prime Minister of the last 30 years according to an Ipsis MORI poll.
Margaret Thatcher Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Margaret Thatcher against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1925 - Apr 8, 2013 (87 years old)
Lawyer, Chemist, Scientist, Politician, Statesman, Barrister
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Margaret Hilda Roberts, Rt Hon Margaret Thatcher, Attilla the Hen, Baroness Thatcher, Lady Thatcher, Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, Margaret Roberts, Rt Hon. Lady Thatcher, Rt Hon. The Baroness Thatcher
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.