Margaret Thatcher net worth: Margaret Thatcher is a British politician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, Margaret Thatcher, also known as Margaret Hilda Roberts, attended Kesteven and Grantham Girls' School on scholarship, and then went on to graduate from Somerville College, Oxford with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. While working for BX Plastics in Essex, she became very involved with the Conservative Party. While completing the bar, and giving birth to twins, she began actively campaigning for a Labour seat. She was unsuccessful, initially, but, in 1959, she won the seat. From there, she moved rather rapidly through the ranks, and in 1970, she was appointed Secretary of State for Education and Science. In 1979, she was elected as the United Kingdom's first female Prime Minister. She would hold the position for the next eleven years. Though she went undefeated for many years in elections, her approval rating was one of the lowest ever. However, she was recently ranked as the most competent British Prime Minister of the last 30 years according to an Ipsis MORI poll.
Margaret Thatcher Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Margaret Thatcher against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1925 (90 years old)
Lawyer, Chemist, Scientist, Politician, Statesman, Barrister
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Margaret Hilda Roberts, Rt Hon Margaret Thatcher, Attilla the Hen, Baroness Thatcher, Lady Thatcher, Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, Margaret Roberts, Rt Hon. Lady Thatcher, Rt Hon. The Baroness Thatcher
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...