King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz Net Worth: King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz was a Saudi King and politician who had a net worth of $18 billion. King Abdullah was the King of Saudi Arabia from 2005 until his death in 2015. King Abdullah bin Abul-Aziz also served as Saudi Arabia's regent from 1996 to 2005 and was the Commander of the National Guard for 48 years, stepping down from the post in Fall 2010. Born on August 1, 1924, in Riyadh, he is the absolute monarch of the desert kingdom. Under King Abdullah's supervision is the security of Islam's holiest cities, as well as the control of 20% of the world's best known oil reserves. He ascended the throne of the Kingdom in August 2005, following the death of his half-brother, King Fahd. Since, he has successfully led Saudi Arabia through the global recession with government spending and high oil production. Reportedly, the country is about to see 4% growth this year, which will have positive effect on the King's fortune. Not even the Arab Spring that occurred under his rule didn't manage to shake Abdullah's sovereignty. However, high youth unemployment has remained a threat. The aging ruler lost his second heir apparent when his brother, Crown Prince Nayef, died in June. Prince Nayef was replaced by another brother, 76-year-old Crown Prince Salman, the former governor of Riyadh, as heir apparent. King Abdullah died on January 22, 2015 at the age of 90.
King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
Date of Birth
Aug 1, 1924 (91 years old)
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud, Abdullah ibn Abdilazīz
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?