King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz Net Worth: King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz was a Saudi King and politician who had a net worth of $18 billion. King Abdullah was the King of Saudi Arabia from 2005 until his death in 2015. King Abdullah bin Abul-Aziz also served as Saudi Arabia's regent from 1996 to 2005 and was the Commander of the National Guard for 48 years, stepping down from the post in Fall 2010. Born on August 1, 1924, in Riyadh, he is the absolute monarch of the desert kingdom. Under King Abdullah's supervision is the security of Islam's holiest cities, as well as the control of 20% of the world's best known oil reserves. He ascended the throne of the Kingdom in August 2005, following the death of his half-brother, King Fahd. Since, he has successfully led Saudi Arabia through the global recession with government spending and high oil production. Reportedly, the country is about to see 4% growth this year, which will have positive effect on the King's fortune. Not even the Arab Spring that occurred under his rule didn't manage to shake Abdullah's sovereignty. However, high youth unemployment has remained a threat. The aging ruler lost his second heir apparent when his brother, Crown Prince Nayef, died in June. Prince Nayef was replaced by another brother, 76-year-old Crown Prince Salman, the former governor of Riyadh, as heir apparent. King Abdullah died on January 22, 2015 at the age of 90.
King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
Date of Birth
Aug 1, 1924 (91 years old)
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud, Abdullah ibn Abdilazīz
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.