Judge Jeanine Pirro net worth: Judge Jeanine Pirro is a judge and American television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Elmira, New York, Judge Jeanine Pirro graduated from the University of Buffalo, and went on to earn her law degree from Albany Law School, completing her studies in the mid-70s. She became Assistant District Attorney in Westchester County in 1978, and went on to become the first female to serve as a judge in Westchester County Court. In 1993, she became Westchester County's first female District Attorney. She garnered considerable media attention for her work as Chair of the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatalities. She campaigned for the 2006 Republican Senate nomination and for the position of Attorney General, but was unsuccessful in both races. In 2008, she began appearing on her own show, "Judge Jeanine Pirro" on The CW. It won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Legal/Courtroom Program before being cancelled in 2011.
Judge Jeanine Pirro Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Jeanine Pirro against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Judge Jeanine Pirro
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.