Judge Jeanine Pirro net worth: Judge Jeanine Pirro is a judge and American television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Elmira, New York, Judge Jeanine Pirro graduated from the University of Buffalo, and went on to earn her law degree from Albany Law School, completing her studies in the mid-70s. She became Assistant District Attorney in Westchester County in 1978, and went on to become the first female to serve as a judge in Westchester County Court. In 1993, she became Westchester County's first female District Attorney. She garnered considerable media attention for her work as Chair of the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatalities. She campaigned for the 2006 Republican Senate nomination and for the position of Attorney General, but was unsuccessful in both races. In 2008, she began appearing on her own show, "Judge Jeanine Pirro" on The CW. It won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Legal/Courtroom Program before being cancelled in 2011.
Judge Jeanine Pirro Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Jeanine Pirro against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Judge Jeanine Pirro
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.