Judge Jeanine Pirro net worth: Judge Jeanine Pirro is a judge and American television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Elmira, New York, Judge Jeanine Pirro graduated from the University of Buffalo, and went on to earn her law degree from Albany Law School, completing her studies in the mid-70s. She became Assistant District Attorney in Westchester County in 1978, and went on to become the first female to serve as a judge in Westchester County Court. In 1993, she became Westchester County's first female District Attorney. She garnered considerable media attention for her work as Chair of the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatalities. She campaigned for the 2006 Republican Senate nomination and for the position of Attorney General, but was unsuccessful in both races. In 2008, she began appearing on her own show, "Judge Jeanine Pirro" on The CW. It won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Legal/Courtroom Program before being cancelled in 2011.
Judge Jeanine Pirro Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Jeanine Pirro against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Judge Jeanine Pirro
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got Thereon Oct 13, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?