Silvio Berlusconi Net Worth: Silvio Berlusconi is a former Prime Minister of Italy, entrepreneur and media tycoon who has a net worth of $8.5 billion dollars. Born on September 29 1936, in Milan, Italy, he is one of Italy's longest serving post-war prime ministers and he is widely known for being frequent criminal defendant and convicted tax evader. Furthermore, he is the owner of the Italian football club A.C. Milan and remains Italy's "oldest playboy" who continues to capture headlines at 76 years of age. The rise of this Teflon politician is one worthy of a Hollywood screenplay. Hailing from a lower middle class family, the young and versatile Berlusconi studied law in Milan and worked as a singer on cruise ships and nightclubs. After he successfully secured a small loan from a local bank, he oversaw the construction of small-scale projects in the city of Milan and later built "Milano Two", 4,000 residential apartments east of Milan. Berlusconi first entered the media world in 1973 by establishing a small cable television company called Telemilano. Soon, he started to accumulate fortune through Fininvest that holds stakes in Mediaset, Italy's largest media company; Mediolanum financial services company that was founded by Italian billionaire Ennio Doris); Mondadori, one of Italy's largest publishing houses; Medusa, movie maker and A.C. Milan, which was a nearly defunct football club when Berlusconi bought it in 1986. It was in 1993 that Berlusconi first appeared on the political scene running for Prime Minister under his newly formed political party Forza Italy (Go Italy). Since, he has served four times as Prime Minister of Italy, from 1994 to 1995, 2001 to 2006, and 2008 to 2011. Holding the Prime Minister office during nine years in total, Berlusconi is third longest-serving since the Unification of Italy, after Benito Mussolini and Giovanni Giolitti. As for his private life, he has five children from two marriages. Three of Berlusconi's kids already occupy important posts in Fininvest.
Silvio Berlusconi Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Silvio Berlusconi against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 29, 1936 (79 years old)
Politician, Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Media proprietor, Film Producer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
The Knight, Berlusca, Unto dal Signore, Il Cavaliere, Sua Emittenza, Il Caimano, Papi
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?Ask anyone what they'd love to do more of, and they would say travel. For a few glorious years, American Airlines made that possible. It was a steep price, but it was totally worth it.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For SaleA Bentley once owned by James Bond author Ian Fleming has been found after collecting dust in a garage for almost 40 years.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...