Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Net Worth: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an Iranian politician who has a net worth of $5 million. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was born October 28, 1956 in Aradan, Iran. In August of 2005, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was sworn in as the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Ahmadinejad entered the political arena after the Islamic Revolution of 1979. He joined the Revolutionary Guard and reportedly worked covert operations in the '80s during Iran's war with Iraq. After four years as a provincial governor (1993-97), Ahmadinejad became a lecturer at Tehran's University of Science and Technology. He was subsequently elected as mayor of Tehran in 2003. He was not well known internationally until June of 2005, when he won Iran's presidential election. Ahmadinejad's support comes in part from those who oppose U.S. foreign policy, and early on President Ahmadinejad's rhetoric matched his promises to defy the U.S., most notably on the issue of Iran's plans for nuclear technology. He made headlines in 2005, earning a United Nations rebuke, when he publicly opined that Israel should be "wiped off the map" and later described the Holocaust as a "myth." Ahmadinejad won re-election in 2009 against former prime minister Mir-Hossein Mousavi, but Mousavi supporters refused to accept the results and took to the streets in mass demonstrations; an official investigation into the election was called for by Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei but Ahmadinejad emerged still in power. Limited to two terms by Iran's constitution, he was succeeded in 2013 by Hassan Rouhani (Ahmadinejad had supported Rouhani's opponent, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei). Ahmadinejad is married and has one daughter and two sons. His oldest son married the daughter of Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei in 2008. On February 4, 2014, Ahmadinejad wrote an open letter to The News Time, offering his own reflective look at his presidency.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mahmoud Ahmadinejad against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1956
Politician, Civil engineer, Teacher
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mahmud Ahmedinejad, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mahmud Ahmedinecad, Ахмадинежад, Махмуд, 马哈茂德·艾哈迈迪内贾德
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.