Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Net Worth: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an Iranian politician who has a net worth of $5 million. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was born October 28, 1956 in Aradan, Iran. In August of 2005, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was sworn in as the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Ahmadinejad entered the political arena after the Islamic Revolution of 1979. He joined the Revolutionary Guard and reportedly worked covert operations in the '80s during Iran's war with Iraq. After four years as a provincial governor (1993-97), Ahmadinejad became a lecturer at Tehran's University of Science and Technology. He was subsequently elected as mayor of Tehran in 2003. He was not well known internationally until June of 2005, when he won Iran's presidential election. Ahmadinejad's support comes in part from those who oppose U.S. foreign policy, and early on President Ahmadinejad's rhetoric matched his promises to defy the U.S., most notably on the issue of Iran's plans for nuclear technology. He made headlines in 2005, earning a United Nations rebuke, when he publicly opined that Israel should be "wiped off the map" and later described the Holocaust as a "myth." Ahmadinejad won re-election in 2009 against former prime minister Mir-Hossein Mousavi, but Mousavi supporters refused to accept the results and took to the streets in mass demonstrations; an official investigation into the election was called for by Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei but Ahmadinejad emerged still in power. Limited to two terms by Iran's constitution, he was succeeded in 2013 by Hassan Rouhani (Ahmadinejad had supported Rouhani's opponent, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei). Ahmadinejad is married and has one daughter and two sons. His oldest son married the daughter of Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei in 2008. On February 4, 2014, Ahmadinejad wrote an open letter to The News Time, offering his own reflective look at his presidency.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mahmoud Ahmadinejad against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1956 (59 years old)
Politician, Civil engineer, Teacher
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mahmud Ahmedinejad, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mahmud Ahmedinecad, Ахмадинежад, Махмуд, 马哈茂德·艾哈迈迪内贾德
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?