Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Net Worth: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an Iranian politician who has a net worth of $5 million. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was born October 28, 1956 in Aradan, Iran. In August of 2005, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was sworn in as the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Ahmadinejad entered the political arena after the Islamic Revolution of 1979. He joined the Revolutionary Guard and reportedly worked covert operations in the '80s during Iran's war with Iraq. After four years as a provincial governor (1993-97), Ahmadinejad became a lecturer at Tehran's University of Science and Technology. He was subsequently elected as mayor of Tehran in 2003. He was not well known internationally until June of 2005, when he won Iran's presidential election. Ahmadinejad's support comes in part from those who oppose U.S. foreign policy, and early on President Ahmadinejad's rhetoric matched his promises to defy the U.S., most notably on the issue of Iran's plans for nuclear technology. He made headlines in 2005, earning a United Nations rebuke, when he publicly opined that Israel should be "wiped off the map" and later described the Holocaust as a "myth." Ahmadinejad won re-election in 2009 against former prime minister Mir-Hossein Mousavi, but Mousavi supporters refused to accept the results and took to the streets in mass demonstrations; an official investigation into the election was called for by Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei but Ahmadinejad emerged still in power. Limited to two terms by Iran's constitution, he was succeeded in 2013 by Hassan Rouhani (Ahmadinejad had supported Rouhani's opponent, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei). Ahmadinejad is married and has one daughter and two sons. His oldest son married the daughter of Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei in 2008. On February 4, 2014, Ahmadinejad wrote an open letter to The News Time, offering his own reflective look at his presidency.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mahmoud Ahmadinejad against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1956 (59 years old)
Politician, Civil engineer, Teacher
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mahmud Ahmedinejad, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mahmud Ahmedinecad, Ахмадинежад, Махмуд, 马哈茂德·艾哈迈迪内贾德
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.