Lawrence O'Donnell net worth and salary: Lawrence O'Donnell is an American news broadcaster and TV writer who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Lawrence O'Donnell began writing while in college at Harvard, and subsequently worked as a writer. He published a novel, "Deadly Force" in 1983, and the book was turned into a television movie, entitled "A Case of Deadly Force", three years later. He began to work in politics in the late 80s, serving as an aide and then senior advisor to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He subsequently became staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, and the United States Senate Committee on Finance. He is most widely recognized as one of the writers and producers of the hit series, "The West Wing". He wrote 16 episodes and served as the story editor for 12 others. He also produced multiple seasons of the series. In addition to his producing work, he also has a recurring role on the television series, "Big Love".
Lawrence O'Donnell Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence O’Donnell against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 7, 1951 (64 years old)
Journalist, Commentator, Writer, Television producer, Actor, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr., Lawrence O'Donnell Jr.
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...