Lawrence O'Donnell net worth and salary: Lawrence O'Donnell is an American news broadcaster and TV writer who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Lawrence O'Donnell began writing while in college at Harvard, and subsequently worked as a writer. He published a novel, "Deadly Force" in 1983, and the book was turned into a television movie, entitled "A Case of Deadly Force", three years later. He began to work in politics in the late 80s, serving as an aide and then senior advisor to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He subsequently became staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, and the United States Senate Committee on Finance. He is most widely recognized as one of the writers and producers of the hit series, "The West Wing". He wrote 16 episodes and served as the story editor for 12 others. He also produced multiple seasons of the series. In addition to his producing work, he also has a recurring role on the television series, "Big Love".
Lawrence O'Donnell Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence O’Donnell against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 7, 1951 (64 years old)
Journalist, Commentator, Writer, Television producer, Actor, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr., Lawrence O'Donnell Jr.
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.