Lawrence O'Donnell net worth and salary: Lawrence O'Donnell is an American news broadcaster and TV writer who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Lawrence O'Donnell began writing while in college at Harvard, and subsequently worked as a writer. He published a novel, "Deadly Force" in 1983, and the book was turned into a television movie, entitled "A Case of Deadly Force", three years later. He began to work in politics in the late 80s, serving as an aide and then senior advisor to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He subsequently became staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, and the United States Senate Committee on Finance. He is most widely recognized as one of the writers and producers of the hit series, "The West Wing". He wrote 16 episodes and served as the story editor for 12 others. He also produced multiple seasons of the series. In addition to his producing work, he also has a recurring role on the television series, "Big Love".
Lawrence O'Donnell Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence O’Donnell against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 7, 1951 (64 years old)
Journalist, Commentator, Writer, Television producer, Actor, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr., Lawrence O'Donnell Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.