Lawrence O'Donnell net worth and salary: Lawrence O'Donnell is an American news broadcaster and TV writer who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Lawrence O'Donnell began writing while in college at Harvard, and subsequently worked as a writer. He published a novel, "Deadly Force" in 1983, and the book was turned into a television movie, entitled "A Case of Deadly Force", three years later. He began to work in politics in the late 80s, serving as an aide and then senior advisor to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He subsequently became staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, and the United States Senate Committee on Finance. He is most widely recognized as one of the writers and producers of the hit series, "The West Wing". He wrote 16 episodes and served as the story editor for 12 others. He also produced multiple seasons of the series. In addition to his producing work, he also has a recurring role on the television series, "Big Love".
Lawrence O'Donnell Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence O’Donnell against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 7, 1951 (63 years old)
Journalist, Commentator, Writer, Television producer, Actor, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr., Lawrence O'Donnell Jr.
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA MansionSometimes even hip-hop royalty have to pay the rent every month, which is a situation that once again applies to Jay Z and Beyoncé.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.