Lawrence O'Donnell net worth and salary: Lawrence O'Donnell is an American news broadcaster and TV writer who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Lawrence O'Donnell began writing while in college at Harvard, and subsequently worked as a writer. He published a novel, "Deadly Force" in 1983, and the book was turned into a television movie, entitled "A Case of Deadly Force", three years later. He began to work in politics in the late 80s, serving as an aide and then senior advisor to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He subsequently became staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, and the United States Senate Committee on Finance. He is most widely recognized as one of the writers and producers of the hit series, "The West Wing". He wrote 16 episodes and served as the story editor for 12 others. He also produced multiple seasons of the series. In addition to his producing work, he also has a recurring role on the television series, "Big Love".
Lawrence O'Donnell Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence O’Donnell against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 7, 1951
Journalist, Commentator, Writer, Television producer, Actor, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr., Lawrence O'Donnell Jr.
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015It pays to be funny… literally. Of the highest paid television stars of the year, 15 of them hail from the land of sitcoms. These are the highest paid actors and actresses on TV.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.