Dominique Strauss-Kahn is a French economist, lawyer, politician and member of the French Socialist Party (PS) who has a net worth of $10 million. Dominique Strauss-Kahn has earned his net worth as the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) from September 28, 2007, until his resignation on May 18, 2011. From 1997 to 1999 Kahn was an economics professor at the Paris Institute for Political Studies("Sciences Po") and he was also the Minister of Economy and Finance as part of Lionel Jospin's "Plural Left" government. He is a member of the right wing of the PS (which is on the center-left of French politics) and sought the nomination to the Socialist presidential candidacy for the primaries of the 2007 election, however Kahn was defeated in November of 2006 by Segolene Royal. He was born on April 25, 1949 in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France his father Gilbert Strauss-Kahn, a lawyer who specialized in tax law, and his mother Jacqueline Fellus was a journalist. He graduated from HEC Paris in 1971 and from Sciences-Po and ISUP in 1972. He earned a degree in public law, a PhD and an agregation in economics from the Universite Paris X (Nanterre) in 1977. He has one daughter from his second marriage; he is currently married to heiress Anne Sinclair. The couple has been married since 1991 and they have three daughters. He was charged with sexual assault in May of 2011 in New York, However in August all charges were dropped.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dominique Strauss-Kahn against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1949 (66 years old)
Politician, Economist, Professor
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Dominique Gaston André Strauss-Kahn, DSK
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.