Victoria Reggie Kennedy net worth: Victoria Reggie Kennedy is a lawyer who has a net worth of $60 million. Reggie-Kennedy is the widow of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy. After graduating from University of Law School, Reggie-Kennedy became an attorney, specializing in bank law. She met her first husband Grier C. Raclin, also an attorney and they were married in 1981. The couple moved to Washington D.C, where Reggie-Kennedy was made a partner of Keck, Mahin & Cate. She was described as a 'real star'. The couple divorced in 1990. They have two children. After dating for a while, Reggie-Kennedy married Ted Kennedy in 1992. She helped Kennedy to jump-start his political career and became his principal assistant and political advisor. Reggie-Kennedy gave up law in 1997. Instead she founded and became president of Common Sense about Kids and Gun in 1999. The advocacy group seeks to reduce gun crime to children in the US. Following the death of Ted Kennedy in 2009, Reggie-Kennedy was expected to take the place of her late husband until the electron, but she declined on numerous occasions. She has been involved in several engagements, including speaking at graduation ceremonies. She received honorary degrees from UMass Boston, Lesley University and the University of Maryland.
Victoria Reggie Kennedy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victoria Reggie Kennedy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Victoria Reggie Kennedy
Date of Birth
Feb 26, 1954 (61 years old)
United States of America
Victoria Anne Reggie, Victoria Anne Reggie "Vicki" Kennedy, Vicki Kennedy
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?