Victoria Reggie Kennedy net worth: Victoria Reggie Kennedy is a lawyer who has a net worth of $60 million. Reggie-Kennedy is the widow of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy. After graduating from University of Law School, Reggie-Kennedy became an attorney, specializing in bank law. She met her first husband Grier C. Raclin, also an attorney and they were married in 1981. The couple moved to Washington D.C, where Reggie-Kennedy was made a partner of Keck, Mahin & Cate. She was described as a 'real star'. The couple divorced in 1990. They have two children. After dating for a while, Reggie-Kennedy married Ted Kennedy in 1992. She helped Kennedy to jump-start his political career and became his principal assistant and political advisor. Reggie-Kennedy gave up law in 1997. Instead she founded and became president of Common Sense about Kids and Gun in 1999. The advocacy group seeks to reduce gun crime to children in the US. Following the death of Ted Kennedy in 2009, Reggie-Kennedy was expected to take the place of her late husband until the electron, but she declined on numerous occasions. She has been involved in several engagements, including speaking at graduation ceremonies. She received honorary degrees from UMass Boston, Lesley University and the University of Maryland.
Victoria Reggie Kennedy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victoria Reggie Kennedy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Victoria Reggie Kennedy
Date of Birth
Feb 26, 1954 (62 years old)
United States of America
Victoria Anne Reggie, Victoria Anne Reggie "Vicki" Kennedy, Vicki Kennedy
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?