Arianna Huffington net worth: Arianna Huffington is a Greek American author, syndicated columnist, and politician who has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. Arianna Huffington was born in Athens, Greece in 1950, moved to England when she was 16, and then to the U.S. in 1980. She is best known as the co-founder of the website The Huffington Post. In 1973, Arianna (under her maiden name of Arianna Stassinopoulou) wrote a book titled The Female Woman, attacking the Women's Liberation movement in general. She is the ex-wife of former Republican congressman Michael Huffington. Arianna Huffington has written 13 books and in 2009 she was named number 12 on the first ever Forbes list of the "Most Influential Women in Media". In 2003, she ran in the California recall election as an Independent candidate for Governor. Arianna Huffington is co-host of the nationally syndicated weekly public radio program "Both Sides Now" with former Bush/Cheney aide Mary Matalin. The pair discusses the nation's most relevant political issues from both sides. In 2011, AOL bought The Huffington Post for $315 million dollars, making Arianna Huffington president and editor in chief of The Huffington Post Media -Group. At the time of the sale, Arianna reportedly owned 30% of the equity in her website, giving her a pre-tax pay day of roughly $100 million. Arianna Huffington became a naturalized American citizen in 1990.
Arianna Huffington Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arianna Huffington against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1950 (65 years old)
Politician, Commentator, Actor, Author, Journalist, Editor, Writer, Screenwriter
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Ariadne Anna Stassinopoulos, arianna_huffington, Arianna Stassinopoulos, Arianna Stassinopoulou, Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.