Arianna Huffington net worth: Arianna Huffington is a Greek American author, syndicated columnist, and politician who has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. Arianna Huffington was born in Athens, Greece in 1950, moved to England when she was 16, and then to the U.S. in 1980. She is best known as the co-founder of the website The Huffington Post. In 1973, Arianna (under her maiden name of Arianna Stassinopoulou) wrote a book titled The Female Woman, attacking the Women's Liberation movement in general. She is the ex-wife of former Republican congressman Michael Huffington. Arianna Huffington has written 13 books and in 2009 she was named number 12 on the first ever Forbes list of the "Most Influential Women in Media". In 2003, she ran in the California recall election as an Independent candidate for Governor. Arianna Huffington is co-host of the nationally syndicated weekly public radio program "Both Sides Now" with former Bush/Cheney aide Mary Matalin. The pair discusses the nation's most relevant political issues from both sides. In 2011, AOL bought The Huffington Post for $315 million dollars, making Arianna Huffington president and editor in chief of The Huffington Post Media -Group. At the time of the sale, Arianna reportedly owned 30% of the equity in her website, giving her a pre-tax pay day of roughly $100 million. Arianna Huffington became a naturalized American citizen in 1990.
Arianna Huffington Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arianna Huffington against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1950 (65 years old)
Politician, Commentator, Actor, Author, Journalist, Editor, Writer, Screenwriter
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Ariadne Anna Stassinopoulos, arianna_huffington, Arianna Stassinopoulos, Arianna Stassinopoulou, Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here's Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film Roleson Oct 5, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few MonthsA bad few months in the Chinese stock market have been catastrophic for Wang Jing, who has reportedly lost 85% of his net worth.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.