Arianna Huffington net worth: Arianna Huffington is a Greek American author, syndicated columnist, and politician who has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. Arianna Huffington was born in Athens, Greece in 1950, moved to England when she was 16, and then to the U.S. in 1980. She is best known as the co-founder of the website The Huffington Post. In 1973, Arianna (under her maiden name of Arianna Stassinopoulou) wrote a book titled The Female Woman, attacking the Women's Liberation movement in general. She is the ex-wife of former Republican congressman Michael Huffington. Arianna Huffington has written 13 books and in 2009 she was named number 12 on the first ever Forbes list of the "Most Influential Women in Media". In 2003, she ran in the California recall election as an Independent candidate for Governor. Arianna Huffington is co-host of the nationally syndicated weekly public radio program "Both Sides Now" with former Bush/Cheney aide Mary Matalin. The pair discusses the nation's most relevant political issues from both sides. In 2011, AOL bought The Huffington Post for $315 million dollars, making Arianna Huffington president and editor in chief of The Huffington Post Media -Group. At the time of the sale, Arianna reportedly owned 30% of the equity in her website, giving her a pre-tax pay day of roughly $100 million. Arianna Huffington became a naturalized American citizen in 1990.
Arianna Huffington Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arianna Huffington against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1950
Politician, Commentator, Actor, Author, Journalist, Editor, Writer, Screenwriter
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Ariadne Anna Stassinopoulos, arianna_huffington, Arianna Stassinopoulos, Arianna Stassinopoulou, Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.