Valerie Bertinelli net worth: Valerie Bertinelli is an American actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Valerie Bertinelli has earned her net worth through her many acting roles in films and television and from her marriage to Eddie Van Halen. She is probably best known for her role on the sitcom One Day At A Time. Valerie Anne Bertinelli was born in Wilmington, Delaware in April 1960. She studied acting at the Tami Lynn School of Artists and did not graduate high school. She was cast in 1975 in the new sitcom One Day at a Time where she played "Barbara Cooper Royer" and appeared in 207 episodes until 1984. In addition to her work on One Day at a Time, she also starred in the sitcoms Sydney and Café Americain as well as many made for TV movies. She joined Touched by an Angel playing the role of "Gloria" in 2001 for its final two seasons, and in 2010 she began working as "Melanie Moretti" in TV Land's Hot in Cleveland. Bertinelli received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012. She has been a spokesperson for Jenny Craig and lost 50 pounds. Her autobiography was released in 2008 and she wrote a follow up in 2009. In 1981 Valerie married rock star Eddie Van Halen. The two had a son before being divorced in 2007. She married Tom Vitale in 2011. In 2010, Valerie ran in the Boston Marathon. She has won two Golden Globe Awards and was nominated for two more; she also recently appeared on the hit TLC series, Who Do You Think You Are? where she traced back her ancestry and found she was related to the royal family in England.
Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Valerie Bertinelli against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1960 (56 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
Valerie Anne Bertinelli
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.