Valerie Bertinelli net worth: Valerie Bertinelli is an American actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Valerie Bertinelli has earned her net worth through her many acting roles in films and television and from her marriage to Eddie Van Halen. She is probably best known for her role on the sitcom One Day At A Time. Valerie Anne Bertinelli was born in Wilmington, Delaware in April 1960. She studied acting at the Tami Lynn School of Artists and did not graduate high school. She was cast in 1975 in the new sitcom One Day at a Time where she played "Barbara Cooper Royer" and appeared in 207 episodes until 1984. In addition to her work on One Day at a Time, she also starred in the sitcoms Sydney and Café Americain as well as many made for TV movies. She joined Touched by an Angel playing the role of "Gloria" in 2001 for its final two seasons, and in 2010 she began working as "Melanie Moretti" in TV Land's Hot in Cleveland. Bertinelli received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012. She has been a spokesperson for Jenny Craig and lost 50 pounds. Her autobiography was released in 2008 and she wrote a follow up in 2009. In 1981 Valerie married rock star Eddie Van Halen. The two had a son before being divorced in 2007. She married Tom Vitale in 2011. In 2010, Valerie ran in the Boston Marathon. She has won two Golden Globe Awards and was nominated for two more; she also recently appeared on the hit TLC series, Who Do You Think You Are? where she traced back her ancestry and found she was related to the royal family in England.
Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Valerie Bertinelli against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1960 (56 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
Valerie Anne Bertinelli
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?