Valerie Bertinelli net worth: Valerie Bertinelli is an American actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Valerie Bertinelli has earned her net worth through her many acting roles in films and television and from her marriage to Eddie Van Halen. She is probably best known for her role on the sitcom One Day At A Time. Valerie Anne Bertinelli was born in Wilmington, Delaware in April 1960. She studied acting at the Tami Lynn School of Artists and did not graduate high school. She was cast in 1975 in the new sitcom One Day at a Time where she played "Barbara Cooper Royer" and appeared in 207 episodes until 1984. In addition to her work on One Day at a Time, she also starred in the sitcoms Sydney and Café Americain as well as many made for TV movies. She joined Touched by an Angel playing the role of "Gloria" in 2001 for its final two seasons, and in 2010 she began working as "Melanie Moretti" in TV Land's Hot in Cleveland. Bertinelli received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012. She has been a spokesperson for Jenny Craig and lost 50 pounds. Her autobiography was released in 2008 and she wrote a follow up in 2009. In 1981 Valerie married rock star Eddie Van Halen. The two had a son before being divorced in 2007. She married Tom Vitale in 2011. In 2010, Valerie ran in the Boston Marathon. She has won two Golden Globe Awards and was nominated for two more; she also recently appeared on the hit TLC series, Who Do You Think You Are? where she traced back her ancestry and found she was related to the royal family in England.
Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Valerie Bertinelli against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1960 (55 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
Valerie Anne Bertinelli
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His RetirementIt's one of the most common tales in sports: athletes going broke after they retire. How has Jamal Mashburn managed to avoid that same fate?
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?