Valerie Bertinelli net worth: Valerie Bertinelli is an American actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Valerie Bertinelli has earned her net worth through her many acting roles in films and television and from her marriage to Eddie Van Halen. She is probably best known for her role on the sitcom One Day At A Time. Valerie Anne Bertinelli was born in Wilmington, Delaware in April 1960. She studied acting at the Tami Lynn School of Artists and did not graduate high school. She was cast in 1975 in the new sitcom One Day at a Time where she played "Barbara Cooper Royer" and appeared in 207 episodes until 1984. In addition to her work on One Day at a Time, she also starred in the sitcoms Sydney and Café Americain as well as many made for TV movies. She joined Touched by an Angel playing the role of "Gloria" in 2001 for its final two seasons, and in 2010 she began working as "Melanie Moretti" in TV Land's Hot in Cleveland. Bertinelli received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012. She has been a spokesperson for Jenny Craig and lost 50 pounds. Her autobiography was released in 2008 and she wrote a follow up in 2009. In 1981 Valerie married rock star Eddie Van Halen. The two had a son before being divorced in 2007. She married Tom Vitale in 2011. In 2010, Valerie ran in the Boston Marathon. She has won two Golden Globe Awards and was nominated for two more; she also recently appeared on the hit TLC series, Who Do You Think You Are? where she traced back her ancestry and found she was related to the royal family in England.
Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Valerie Bertinelli against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1960
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
Valerie Anne Bertinelli
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?