Stacie Scott Turner Net Worth: Stacie Scott Turner is an American reality television personality and real estate agent who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Stacie Scott Turner is known for her role as a cast member of "The Real Housewives of Washington D.C." , the fifth installment of the successful "Real Housewives" franchise which ran on Bravo from August 5, 2010 until October 21, 2010. She's a native of Alexandria, Virginia and possesses a Harvard MBA. Turner runs a successful real estate practice and is married to a man named Jason. They have two children. Scott Turner also founded Extra-Ordinary Life, a charity that provides life-changing experiences to teenage girls living in D.C. foster care. In addition to that, she has also been a board member of Bright Beginnings and Metro Teen-AIDS; the Board of Trustees for Southeastern University and Mayoral Appointed Commissioner to the National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC). She has also worked in marketing for BET and as a manager at Procter and Gamble. Bravo announced on April 7, 2011, that The Real Housewives of DC had been cancelled. This was the first time in the history of the franchise, that one of its series had not been renewed for a second season.
Stacie Scott Turner Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stacie Scott Turner against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stacie Scott Turner
TV Personality, Real Estate Broker
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?