Stacie Scott Turner Net Worth: Stacie Scott Turner is an American reality television personality and real estate agent who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Stacie Scott Turner is known for her role as a cast member of "The Real Housewives of Washington D.C." , the fifth installment of the successful "Real Housewives" franchise which ran on Bravo from August 5, 2010 until October 21, 2010. She's a native of Alexandria, Virginia and possesses a Harvard MBA. Turner runs a successful real estate practice and is married to a man named Jason. They have two children. Scott Turner also founded Extra-Ordinary Life, a charity that provides life-changing experiences to teenage girls living in D.C. foster care. In addition to that, she has also been a board member of Bright Beginnings and Metro Teen-AIDS; the Board of Trustees for Southeastern University and Mayoral Appointed Commissioner to the National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC). She has also worked in marketing for BET and as a manager at Procter and Gamble. Bravo announced on April 7, 2011, that The Real Housewives of DC had been cancelled. This was the first time in the history of the franchise, that one of its series had not been renewed for a second season.
Stacie Scott Turner Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stacie Scott Turner against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stacie Scott Turner
TV Personality, Real Estate Broker
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.