Vicente Fernandez net worth: Vicente Fernandez is an actor, singer and producer who has a net worth of $25 million. He earned his net worth through his many Latin films and his many performances on stage as a singer, as well as his many recordings and tours. He started his career singing for tips on the street, and went on to become a Mexican cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to many movies. He was born in Huentitan el Alto, Jalisco, Mexico. In 2002, the Latin Recording Academy recognized Fernandez as Person of the Year. He also has a star placed with his name at the walk of fame in Hollywood, California. Nicknamed as "El Rey de la Cancion Ranchera" (The King of Ranchera Music) throughout the Hispanosphere, Fernández started his career singing for tips on the street, and has since become a cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to more than 30 films. He is the father of the popular singer Alejandro Fernández and Vicente Fernandez Jr, and uncle of Jackeline ("Jackie") Fernandez. Vicente Fernandez has won 7 Latin Grammy Awards and 1 Grammy award. For over 40 years, Vicente Fernandez has maintained his position as the greatest living singer of Mexico, gathering an operatic vocal range, with a deep understanding of the roots of ranchera music. Although less well-known to English-speaking audiences, Fernandez has consistently filled stadiums and venues throughout his 35-plus years of performing. His repertoire consists of rancheras and other Mexican classics. He is accompanied live by a mariachi group, but he is not technically a mariachi musician, as he plays no instrument live.
Vicente Fernandez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vicente Fernandez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1940 (76 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Vicente Fernandez, Vincente Fernandez, Fernández, Vicente, Vicente Fernández Gómez, The king of ranchera music, Chente, Vicente Fernandez Gomez, El Rey de Mexico, El rey de la canción ranchera
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.