Vicente Fernandez net worth: Vicente Fernandez is an actor, singer and producer who has a net worth of $25 million. He earned his net worth through his many Latin films and his many performances on stage as a singer, as well as his many recordings and tours. He started his career singing for tips on the street, and went on to become a Mexican cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to many movies. He was born in Huentitan el Alto, Jalisco, Mexico. In 2002, the Latin Recording Academy recognized Fernandez as Person of the Year. He also has a star placed with his name at the walk of fame in Hollywood, California. Nicknamed as "El Rey de la Cancion Ranchera" (The King of Ranchera Music) throughout the Hispanosphere, Fernández started his career singing for tips on the street, and has since become a cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to more than 30 films. He is the father of the popular singer Alejandro Fernández and Vicente Fernandez Jr, and uncle of Jackeline ("Jackie") Fernandez. Vicente Fernandez has won 7 Latin Grammy Awards and 1 Grammy award. For over 40 years, Vicente Fernandez has maintained his position as the greatest living singer of Mexico, gathering an operatic vocal range, with a deep understanding of the roots of ranchera music. Although less well-known to English-speaking audiences, Fernandez has consistently filled stadiums and venues throughout his 35-plus years of performing. His repertoire consists of rancheras and other Mexican classics. He is accompanied live by a mariachi group, but he is not technically a mariachi musician, as he plays no instrument live.
Vicente Fernandez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vicente Fernandez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1940 (75 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Vicente Fernandez, Vincente Fernandez, Fernández, Vicente, Vicente Fernández Gómez, The king of ranchera music, Chente, Vicente Fernandez Gomez, El Rey de Mexico, El rey de la canción ranchera
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Megyn Kelly Reportedly Signs $10 Million Book Dealon Feb 9, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
New Study Finds A Single Billionaire Could Lift An Entire Country Out Of Povertyon Feb 9, 2016
Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 Monthson Feb 9, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.