Selena Quintanilla-Perez net worth: Selena Quintanilla-Perez was a singer and songwriter who had a net worth of $25 million dollars. Best known as Selena, the singer/songwriter was best known for her Latin influence and top selling hits throughout the 90s. She had 14 songs place in the top in Billboard's Top Latin Songs chart, seven of which made it to number one. She is also known for her Spanish language songs, and has been referred to as the Mexican equivalent of the U.S.'s Madonna. She was born in April of 1971 in Texas. In 1995, she was murdered by Yolanda Saldivar, who was also the former president of Selena's fan club. Saldivar had been fired for embezzling funds from the fan club. Her life, career, and death was documented in the musical Selena Forever and Selena, a 1997 film in which Jennifer Lopez took the title role. Former Texas governor George W. Bush declared the late singer's birthday "Selena Day" in Texas. To date, she has sold more than 90 million albums across the world, and is the overall third-best Latin selling artist, behind Shakira and Gloria Estefan. She has also been listed on the Albany-based New York Times Union's list of 100 Coolest Americans in History.
Selena Quintanilla-Perez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Selena Quintanilla-Perez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1971 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Selena - Entre A Mi Mundo, Selena Quintanilla, Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, Selena Quintanilla Perez, Sel, Preciosa, Queen of Tejano, Buffy, La Reina de Tex-Mex
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?