Selena Quintanilla-Perez net worth: Selena Quintanilla-Perez was a singer and songwriter who had a net worth of $25 million dollars. Best known as Selena, the singer/songwriter was best known for her Latin influence and top selling hits throughout the 90s. She had 14 songs place in the top in Billboard's Top Latin Songs chart, seven of which made it to number one. She is also known for her Spanish language songs, and has been referred to as the Mexican equivalent of the U.S.'s Madonna. She was born in April of 1971 in Texas. In 1995, she was murdered by Yolanda Saldivar, who was also the former president of Selena's fan club. Saldivar had been fired for embezzling funds from the fan club. Her life, career, and death was documented in the musical Selena Forever and Selena, a 1997 film in which Jennifer Lopez took the title role. Former Texas governor George W. Bush declared the late singer's birthday "Selena Day" in Texas. To date, she has sold more than 90 million albums across the world, and is the overall third-best Latin selling artist, behind Shakira and Gloria Estefan. She has also been listed on the Albany-based New York Times Union's list of 100 Coolest Americans in History.
Selena Quintanilla-Perez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Selena Quintanilla-Perez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Selena - Entre A Mi Mundo, Selena Quintanilla, Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, Selena Quintanilla Perez, Sel, Preciosa, Queen of Tejano, Buffy, La Reina de Tex-Mex
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.