Selena Quintanilla-Perez net worth: Selena Quintanilla-Perez was a singer and songwriter who had a net worth of $25 million dollars. Best known as Selena, the singer/songwriter was best known for her Latin influence and top selling hits throughout the 90s. She had 14 songs place in the top in Billboard's Top Latin Songs chart, seven of which made it to number one. She is also known for her Spanish language songs, and has been referred to as the Mexican equivalent of the U.S.'s Madonna. She was born in April of 1971 in Texas. In 1995, she was murdered by Yolanda Saldivar, who was also the former president of Selena's fan club. Saldivar had been fired for embezzling funds from the fan club. Her life, career, and death was documented in the musical Selena Forever and Selena, a 1997 film in which Jennifer Lopez took the title role. Former Texas governor George W. Bush declared the late singer's birthday "Selena Day" in Texas. To date, she has sold more than 90 million albums across the world, and is the overall third-best Latin selling artist, behind Shakira and Gloria Estefan. She has also been listed on the Albany-based New York Times Union's list of 100 Coolest Americans in History.
Selena Quintanilla-Perez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Selena Quintanilla-Perez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1971 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Selena - Entre A Mi Mundo, Selena Quintanilla, Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, Selena Quintanilla Perez, Sel, Preciosa, Queen of Tejano, Buffy, La Reina de Tex-Mex
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.