Selena Quintanilla-Perez net worth: Selena Quintanilla-Perez was a singer and songwriter who had a net worth of $25 million dollars. Best known as Selena, the singer/songwriter was best known for her Latin influence and top selling hits throughout the 90s. She had 14 songs place in the top in Billboard's Top Latin Songs chart, seven of which made it to number one. She is also known for her Spanish language songs, and has been referred to as the Mexican equivalent of the U.S.'s Madonna. She was born in April of 1971 in Texas. In 1995, she was murdered by Yolanda Saldivar, who was also the former president of Selena's fan club. Saldivar had been fired for embezzling funds from the fan club. Her life, career, and death was documented in the musical Selena Forever and Selena, a 1997 film in which Jennifer Lopez took the title role. Former Texas governor George W. Bush declared the late singer's birthday "Selena Day" in Texas. To date, she has sold more than 90 million albums across the world, and is the overall third-best Latin selling artist, behind Shakira and Gloria Estefan. She has also been listed on the Albany-based New York Times Union's list of 100 Coolest Americans in History.
Selena Quintanilla-Perez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Selena Quintanilla-Perez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1971 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Selena - Entre A Mi Mundo, Selena Quintanilla, Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, Selena Quintanilla Perez, Sel, Preciosa, Queen of Tejano, Buffy, La Reina de Tex-Mex
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.