Scheana Marie Jancan net worth: Scheana Marie is an American actress, singer and reality star waitress who has a net worth of $50,000. Scheana Marie is one of the new cast members of Bravo's reality show Vanderpump Rules. Vanderpump Rules follows the lives of six servers at the restaurant SUR which is owned by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump. Scheana Marie is a 27 year old aspiring actress and singer who is the newest employee at SUR. Scheana is also famous for having an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian. Ironically, Cibrian is married to one of Lisa Vanderpump's best friends and RHOBH cast mates, Brandi Glanville. On a spark filled episode of Real Housewives, Scheana and Brandi bumped into each other at the restaurant. Lisa asked Scheana to leave immediately. One of Scheana Marie's most notable film credits is a racy sex scene in the TV series Femme Fatales. In Femme Fatales, Marie plays Angel, in two different episodes that are very steamy and not safe for work. Scheana Marie is also working on a music career, her debut single "What I Like" was recently released on iTunes.
Scheana Marie Jancan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scheana Marie Jancan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 7, 1985 (30 years old)
Scheana Marie Jancan
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.