Robbie Montgomery net worth: Robbie Montgomery is an American businesswoman and former backup singer who has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars. Robbie Montgomery was born in St. Louis, Missouri. She began her career in the 1960s as an Ikette, the backing group for soul duo sensation Ike & Tina Turner. She also was a backup singer for a number of other artists including The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, and James Brown. However, after her lung collapsed she was forced to leave her singing career behind. She opened a restaurant called, "Sweetie Pie's" in St. Louis, Missouri, serving family soul food recipes that had been passed down for generations. The restaurant became immensely popular, and has since opened two more locations. In October of 2011, the Oprah Winfrey Network began airing a reality series about "Sweetie Pie's" which features Ms. Montgomery, and her son Tim, who is also her business partner. The series follows the family as they prepare to launch their third location, and also touches on their personal lives. Robbie Montgomery has never been married and is still searching for love at age 71, and her son has recently become a father, and is learning what that means. "Welcome to Sweetie Pie's" is currently in its fourth season in 2014.
Robbie Montgomery Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robbie Montgomery against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 16, 1940 (75 years old)
United States of America
Robbie Marie Montgomery
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.