Robbie Montgomery net worth: Robbie Montgomery is an American businesswoman and former backup singer who has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars. Robbie Montgomery was born in St. Louis, Missouri. She began her career in the 1960s as an Ikette, the backing group for soul duo sensation Ike & Tina Turner. She also was a backup singer for a number of other artists including The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, and James Brown. However, after her lung collapsed she was forced to leave her singing career behind. She opened a restaurant called, "Sweetie Pie's" in St. Louis, Missouri, serving family soul food recipes that had been passed down for generations. The restaurant became immensely popular, and has since opened two more locations. In October of 2011, the Oprah Winfrey Network began airing a reality series about "Sweetie Pie's" which features Ms. Montgomery, and her son Tim, who is also her business partner. The series follows the family as they prepare to launch their third location, and also touches on their personal lives. Robbie Montgomery has never been married and is still searching for love at age 71, and her son has recently become a father, and is learning what that means. "Welcome to Sweetie Pie's" is currently in its fourth season in 2014.
Robbie Montgomery Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robbie Montgomery against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 16, 1940 (75 years old)
United States of America
Robbie Marie Montgomery
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.