Richard Carpenter net worth: Richard Carpenter is an American musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Richard Carpenter was born in New Haven, Connecticut, and began playing the piano when he was in elementary school. He knew that he wanted to pursue a career in music early on, and the entire family moved to California when he was in his late teens so that he could focus on building a name for himself in the music industry. He graduated from California State University – Long Beach, and then went on to form the band, the Richard Carpenter Trio, which also featured his sister, Karen. In the mid-60s, he formed the band, Spectrum, which included his sister and four other musicians. The group was only moderately successful, but the Carpenters caught the attention of A&M Records. They signed with A&M in 1969, and went on to record a number of hits for the label, becoming popular throughout the 70s with songs like, "(They Long to Be) Close to You", "Goodbye to Love", and "Only Yesterday". Karen Carpenter passed away in 1983, and he went on to release two solo albums. He has continued to record and also produces documentaries.
Richard Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 15, 1946
Singer, Musician, Film Score Composer, Film Producer, Actor, Music Arranger, Record producer, Pianist, Keyboard Player, Lyricist
United States of America
Richard Lynn Carpenter, Die Carpenters, R.C., The Carpenters
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.