Richard Carpenter net worth: Richard Carpenter is an American musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Richard Carpenter was born in New Haven, Connecticut, and began playing the piano when he was in elementary school. He knew that he wanted to pursue a career in music early on, and the entire family moved to California when he was in his late teens so that he could focus on building a name for himself in the music industry. He graduated from California State University – Long Beach, and then went on to form the band, the Richard Carpenter Trio, which also featured his sister, Karen. In the mid-60s, he formed the band, Spectrum, which included his sister and four other musicians. The group was only moderately successful, but the Carpenters caught the attention of A&M Records. They signed with A&M in 1969, and went on to record a number of hits for the label, becoming popular throughout the 70s with songs like, "(They Long to Be) Close to You", "Goodbye to Love", and "Only Yesterday". Karen Carpenter passed away in 1983, and he went on to release two solo albums. He has continued to record and also produces documentaries.
Richard Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 15, 1946 (69 years old)
Singer, Musician, Film Score Composer, Film Producer, Actor, Music Arranger, Record producer, Pianist, Keyboard Player, Lyricist
United States of America
Richard Lynn Carpenter, Die Carpenters, R.C., The Carpenters
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.