Olivia Newton-John net worth: Olivia Newton-John is an actress and singer who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. A singer-songwriter and actress, Olivia Newton-John has enjoyed both a successful recording career and a film career. She is recognized for both her pop and soft rocks hits, such as "Come on Over" and "Don't Stop Believin'", and for her film roles, the most famous of which is Sandy in the film version of "Grease". Olivia Newton-John was born in September of 1948 in England, but identifies as an Australian. When Newton-John was six her family moved to Australia, where her father worked as a professor. Her parents were originally German, but left during World War II to avoid Nazi backlash. She got her singing start at the age of 14, when she formed an all-girl group with fellow classmates, Sol Four. She then began to appear on radio and TV shows, before recording various songs in 1966. However, she did not get her first record deal until 1971. After receiving widespread success, Newton-John began breaking into acting; her breakout role is considered to be Grease, which was released in 1978. Though she played a high school senior, Newton-John turned 29 during the film's production period. She was given the role after insisting on an audition; producers rewrote her character to account for her Australian accent. Newton-John married her long-time boyfriend, Matt Lattanzi, an actor, in 1984. They have one daughter, Chloe, born in 1984, but divorced in 1995. She is also known for her many advocacy and humanitarian efforts.
Olivia Newton-John Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Olivia Newton-John against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 26, 1948 (67 years old)
Singer, Actor, Entrepreneur, Songwriter, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Livvy, Lovely Livvy, The Goddess, ONJ, Olivia Newton-John Easterling, Olivia Neutron-Bomb, Olivia Newton-John, AO, OBE, Olivia Newton John
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA Mansionon Oct 10, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.