Natasha Bedingfield net worth: Natasha Bedingfield is a British singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $10 million. Born in England in 1981, Bedingfield is well known for her upbeat songs and melodies across the world. Her first album, Unwritten, was released in 2004. For the album, she won a Grammy nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the song "Unwritten." She has gone on to release multiple albums since, including Pocketful of Sunshing in 2008 and Strip Me in 2010. As well as European release N.B. in 2007 and Strip Me Away in 2011. She has since announced that she is working on her fourth studio album, which will be released nationwide. However, it has yet to be released. During this studio time, which started in 2012, she has contributed to Who I Am, a song on the Disney soundtrack for The Pirate Fairy, and Between the Raindrops, with the band Lighthouse. Bedingfield has been the speculation of many Hollywood romances, which she has denied to be true, including American singers Nick Lachey and Adam Levine. In 2009 she married Matt Robinson, who is a businessman in California. They were wed in March of that year in Malibu.
Natasha Bedingfield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Bedingfield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 26, 1981
Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Natalia Bedingfield, Natasha Beddingfield, Natasha Anne Bedingfield, Bedingfield, Natasha
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.