Natasha Bedingfield net worth: Natasha Bedingfield is a British singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $10 million. Born in England in 1981, Bedingfield is well known for her upbeat songs and melodies across the world. Her first album, Unwritten, was released in 2004. For the album, she won a Grammy nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the song "Unwritten." She has gone on to release multiple albums since, including Pocketful of Sunshing in 2008 and Strip Me in 2010. As well as European release N.B. in 2007 and Strip Me Away in 2011. She has since announced that she is working on her fourth studio album, which will be released nationwide. However, it has yet to be released. During this studio time, which started in 2012, she has contributed to Who I Am, a song on the Disney soundtrack for The Pirate Fairy, and Between the Raindrops, with the band Lighthouse. Bedingfield has been the speculation of many Hollywood romances, which she has denied to be true, including American singers Nick Lachey and Adam Levine. In 2009 she married Matt Robinson, who is a businessman in California. They were wed in March of that year in Malibu.
Natasha Bedingfield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Bedingfield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 26, 1981 (33 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Natalia Bedingfield, Natasha Beddingfield, Natasha Anne Bedingfield, Bedingfield, Natasha
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.