Natasha Bedingfield net worth: Natasha Bedingfield is a British singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $10 million. Born in England in 1981, Bedingfield is well known for her upbeat songs and melodies across the world. Her first album, Unwritten, was released in 2004. For the album, she won a Grammy nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the song "Unwritten." She has gone on to release multiple albums since, including Pocketful of Sunshing in 2008 and Strip Me in 2010. As well as European release N.B. in 2007 and Strip Me Away in 2011. She has since announced that she is working on her fourth studio album, which will be released nationwide. However, it has yet to be released. During this studio time, which started in 2012, she has contributed to Who I Am, a song on the Disney soundtrack for The Pirate Fairy, and Between the Raindrops, with the band Lighthouse. Bedingfield has been the speculation of many Hollywood romances, which she has denied to be true, including American singers Nick Lachey and Adam Levine. In 2009 she married Matt Robinson, who is a businessman in California. They were wed in March of that year in Malibu.
Natasha Bedingfield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Bedingfield against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 26, 1981 (34 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Natalia Bedingfield, Natasha Beddingfield, Natasha Anne Bedingfield, Bedingfield, Natasha
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential MansionFrom the White House to the right house for now -- the Obamas have picked out their first post-presidential pad, a $5.3 million home in Washington, D.C.'s Kalorama neighborhood.
- Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every YearKim Kardashian West has been known for a lot of things -- from her famous father, to her infamous X-rated video, to her top-rated reality show -- but in recent years, it has been the reality star's chic style that has garnered her a top spot in the headlines. Why? She's believed to be paying her stylist a cool $1 million.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.