Natasha Bedingfield net worth: Natasha Bedingfield is a British singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $10 million. Born in England in 1981, Bedingfield is well known for her upbeat songs and melodies across the world. Her first album, Unwritten, was released in 2004. For the album, she won a Grammy nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the song "Unwritten." She has gone on to release multiple albums since, including Pocketful of Sunshing in 2008 and Strip Me in 2010. As well as European release N.B. in 2007 and Strip Me Away in 2011. She has since announced that she is working on her fourth studio album, which will be released nationwide. However, it has yet to be released. During this studio time, which started in 2012, she has contributed to Who I Am, a song on the Disney soundtrack for The Pirate Fairy, and Between the Raindrops, with the band Lighthouse. Bedingfield has been the speculation of many Hollywood romances, which she has denied to be true, including American singers Nick Lachey and Adam Levine. In 2009 she married Matt Robinson, who is a businessman in California. They were wed in March of that year in Malibu.
Natasha Bedingfield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Bedingfield against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 26, 1981 (34 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Natalia Bedingfield, Natasha Beddingfield, Natasha Anne Bedingfield, Bedingfield, Natasha
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less Moneyon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long SnapperAt just 22 years of age, Jordan Spieth has been a valuable part of Under Armour's roster. The reason he signed with Under Armour in particular is thanks to an interesting relationship.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.