Michelle Williams net worth: Michelle Williams is an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Michelle Williams was born in Rockford, Illinois and began singing in the choir at her local church. She attended a magnet school for the arts, before choosing to pursue a career in criminal justice in college. She subsequently left college early to serve as a backup singer for the recording artist, Monica. She met Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland while on tour in the late 90s, and when Destiny's Child was looking for new singers, her name came up. She joined the group amidst a great deal of controversy, but once the storm passed, she was one third of the one of the most successful girl groups of all time, selling over 50 million albums. After the members of the group decided to go on hiatus, she released her first solo studio album, "Heart To Yours" and appeared on Broadway in the musical, "Aida". She returned to Destiny's Child to record, "Destiny Fulfilled" and to tour, and then began work on her second gospel album. Her third album, "Unexpected" saw her return to pop music with relative success. She is currently working on her fourth album, while continuing to work in productions of "Chicago" and "The Color Purple" in the US and the UK.
Michelle Williams – Destiny's Child Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1980 (35 years old)
Singer, Actor, Record producer, Dancer, Songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Tenitra Michelle Williams, Williams, Michelle, Mi Chelle My Belle
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.