Michelle Williams net worth: Michelle Williams is an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Michelle Williams was born in Rockford, Illinois and began singing in the choir at her local church. She attended a magnet school for the arts, before choosing to pursue a career in criminal justice in college. She subsequently left college early to serve as a backup singer for the recording artist, Monica. She met Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland while on tour in the late 90s, and when Destiny's Child was looking for new singers, her name came up. She joined the group amidst a great deal of controversy, but once the storm passed, she was one third of the one of the most successful girl groups of all time, selling over 50 million albums. After the members of the group decided to go on hiatus, she released her first solo studio album, "Heart To Yours" and appeared on Broadway in the musical, "Aida". She returned to Destiny's Child to record, "Destiny Fulfilled" and to tour, and then began work on her second gospel album. Her third album, "Unexpected" saw her return to pop music with relative success. She is currently working on her fourth album, while continuing to work in productions of "Chicago" and "The Color Purple" in the US and the UK.
Michelle Williams – Destiny's Child Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1980 (35 years old)
Singer, Actor, Record producer, Dancer, Songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Tenitra Michelle Williams, Williams, Michelle, Mi Chelle My Belle
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.