Michelle Phillips net worth: Michelle Phillips' net worth is $8 million dollars. Born in Long Beach, California, Michelle Phillips, also known as Holly Michelle Gilliam, grew up traveling between Long Beach and Mexico City, and married musician John Phillips when she was eighteen. She became part of The Mamas and the Papas when the group began performing together in the 60s, and she co-wrote some of their most beloved songs, including "California Dreamin". They disbanded in 1968, and she and Mr. Phillips divorced two years later. Though she attempted to launch a solo career throughout the 70s, the effort was largely unsuccessful, though she did provide backing vocals on a number of other artists' successful tracks. However, she launched an acting career in the mid-70s, as well, and has worked steadily ever since. She has appeared in such projects as "Dillinger", "The California Kid", "Spin City", "7th Heaven", "No One Would Tell", "Knots Landing", and "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Michelle Phillips Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Phillips against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 4, 1944
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Holly Michelle Gilliam, Michelle Gilliam, The Mamas and the Papas, Mamas and the Papas
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild FamilySome people claim that the Rothschild family is the head of a "New World Order" that controls the world's central banking system, was behind the 9/11 attacks, financed the communist revolution and own 99% of the world's news and media companies. Following are five fascination and lesser-known facts about the Rothschild family.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.