Michelle Phillips net worth: Michelle Phillips' net worth is $8 million dollars. Born in Long Beach, California, Michelle Phillips, also known as Holly Michelle Gilliam, grew up traveling between Long Beach and Mexico City, and married musician John Phillips when she was eighteen. She became part of The Mamas and the Papas when the group began performing together in the 60s, and she co-wrote some of their most beloved songs, including "California Dreamin". They disbanded in 1968, and she and Mr. Phillips divorced two years later. Though she attempted to launch a solo career throughout the 70s, the effort was largely unsuccessful, though she did provide backing vocals on a number of other artists' successful tracks. However, she launched an acting career in the mid-70s, as well, and has worked steadily ever since. She has appeared in such projects as "Dillinger", "The California Kid", "Spin City", "7th Heaven", "No One Would Tell", "Knots Landing", and "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Michelle Phillips Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Phillips against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 4, 1944 (71 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Holly Michelle Gilliam, Michelle Gilliam, The Mamas and the Papas, Mamas and the Papas
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.