Michelle Phillips net worth: Michelle Phillips' net worth is $8 million dollars. Born in Long Beach, California, Michelle Phillips, also known as Holly Michelle Gilliam, grew up traveling between Long Beach and Mexico City, and married musician John Phillips when she was eighteen. She became part of The Mamas and the Papas when the group began performing together in the 60s, and she co-wrote some of their most beloved songs, including "California Dreamin". They disbanded in 1968, and she and Mr. Phillips divorced two years later. Though she attempted to launch a solo career throughout the 70s, the effort was largely unsuccessful, though she did provide backing vocals on a number of other artists' successful tracks. However, she launched an acting career in the mid-70s, as well, and has worked steadily ever since. She has appeared in such projects as "Dillinger", "The California Kid", "Spin City", "7th Heaven", "No One Would Tell", "Knots Landing", and "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Michelle Phillips Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Phillips against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 4, 1944 (72 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Holly Michelle Gilliam, Michelle Gilliam, The Mamas and the Papas, Mamas and the Papas
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.