Michael Stagliano net worth: Michael Stagliano is an American TV reality star and an entrepreneur who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Michael Stagliano appeared on ABC's Bachelor Pad (season 2 and 3) and The Bachelorette in season five. Nicknamed 'the Stag', the Californian pinup became known as the cute and adorable contestant who tried to win the heart of Bachelorette Jillian Harris. After The Bachelorette, Stagliano broke the hearts of millions of female fans when he got engaged to Bachelor contestant and children's author Holly Durst. However the engagement was called off and the Stag found himself appearing on another ABC's production, Bachelor Pad 2 and 3. In Season 3, the hot and steamy relationship between the Stag and Bachelorette, Rachel Truehart, was the talk of the town. However things took a nosedive as he left love-struck Truehart broken hearted, by revealing that he had long-distance beau in the finale. The Stag seems to be deeply in love with his girlfriend and there are plans of getting married. To extend his undying love for his new beau, he released a soppy single called Our Love Story. Continuing the music route, Stagliano is currently on tour with his band.
Michael Stagliano Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Stagliano against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.