Michael Stagliano net worth: Michael Stagliano is an American TV reality star and an entrepreneur who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Michael Stagliano appeared on ABC's Bachelor Pad (season 2 and 3) and The Bachelorette in season five. Nicknamed 'the Stag', the Californian pinup became known as the cute and adorable contestant who tried to win the heart of Bachelorette Jillian Harris. After The Bachelorette, Stagliano broke the hearts of millions of female fans when he got engaged to Bachelor contestant and children's author Holly Durst. However the engagement was called off and the Stag found himself appearing on another ABC's production, Bachelor Pad 2 and 3. In Season 3, the hot and steamy relationship between the Stag and Bachelorette, Rachel Truehart, was the talk of the town. However things took a nosedive as he left love-struck Truehart broken hearted, by revealing that he had long-distance beau in the finale. The Stag seems to be deeply in love with his girlfriend and there are plans of getting married. To extend his undying love for his new beau, he released a soppy single called Our Love Story. Continuing the music route, Stagliano is currently on tour with his band.
Michael Stagliano Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Stagliano against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.