Michael Stagliano net worth: Michael Stagliano is an American TV reality star and an entrepreneur who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Michael Stagliano appeared on ABC's Bachelor Pad (season 2 and 3) and The Bachelorette in season five. Nicknamed 'the Stag', the Californian pinup became known as the cute and adorable contestant who tried to win the heart of Bachelorette Jillian Harris. After The Bachelorette, Stagliano broke the hearts of millions of female fans when he got engaged to Bachelor contestant and children's author Holly Durst. However the engagement was called off and the Stag found himself appearing on another ABC's production, Bachelor Pad 2 and 3. In Season 3, the hot and steamy relationship between the Stag and Bachelorette, Rachel Truehart, was the talk of the town. However things took a nosedive as he left love-struck Truehart broken hearted, by revealing that he had long-distance beau in the finale. The Stag seems to be deeply in love with his girlfriend and there are plans of getting married. To extend his undying love for his new beau, he released a soppy single called Our Love Story. Continuing the music route, Stagliano is currently on tour with his band.
Michael Stagliano Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Stagliano against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.