Michael Stagliano net worth: Michael Stagliano is an American TV reality star and an entrepreneur who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Michael Stagliano appeared on ABC's Bachelor Pad (season 2 and 3) and The Bachelorette in season five. Nicknamed 'the Stag', the Californian pinup became known as the cute and adorable contestant who tried to win the heart of Bachelorette Jillian Harris. After The Bachelorette, Stagliano broke the hearts of millions of female fans when he got engaged to Bachelor contestant and children's author Holly Durst. However the engagement was called off and the Stag found himself appearing on another ABC's production, Bachelor Pad 2 and 3. In Season 3, the hot and steamy relationship between the Stag and Bachelorette, Rachel Truehart, was the talk of the town. However things took a nosedive as he left love-struck Truehart broken hearted, by revealing that he had long-distance beau in the finale. The Stag seems to be deeply in love with his girlfriend and there are plans of getting married. To extend his undying love for his new beau, he released a soppy single called Our Love Story. Continuing the music route, Stagliano is currently on tour with his band.
Michael Stagliano Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Stagliano against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON OF MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.