Lisa Left Eye Lopes net worth: Lisa Left Eye Lopes was an American singer-songwriter, dancer, and rap artist who had a net worth of $5 million dollars. Lisa Left Eye Lopes was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and began performing as part of a trio called, Second Nature, in the early 90s. The group was subsequently renamed TLC, and they released their first album, "Ooooooohhh… On the TLC Tip", in 1992. The album was a hit and sold six million copies. The trio's second album, "CrazySexyCool", was even more popular, and sold 15 million copies worldwide. Lisa Left Eye Lopes contributed self-written raps to many of their hit songs. Their third album, "Fanmail" was released in 1999, and was again a massive success. The trio had begun to splinter at that point, and Lisa Lopes began recording solo material and appearing as a guest artist on singles for such artists as Melanie C, Donelle Jones, 'N Sync, and Toni Braxton. In April of 2002, she was killed in a car crash while driving in Honduras.
Lisa Left Eye Lopes Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lisa Left Eye Lopes against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 27, 1971 - Apr 25, 2002 (30 years old)
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Musician, Rapper, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Left Eye, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez, Lopes, Lisa "Left Eye", Lisa Nicole Lopes, L. Lopez, N.I.N.A., N.I.N.A
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.