Lisa Left Eye Lopes net worth: Lisa Left Eye Lopes was an American singer-songwriter, dancer, and rap artist who had a net worth of $5 million dollars. Lisa Left Eye Lopes was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and began performing as part of a trio called, Second Nature, in the early 90s. The group was subsequently renamed TLC, and they released their first album, "Ooooooohhh… On the TLC Tip", in 1992. The album was a hit and sold six million copies. The trio's second album, "CrazySexyCool", was even more popular, and sold 15 million copies worldwide. Lisa Left Eye Lopes contributed self-written raps to many of their hit songs. Their third album, "Fanmail" was released in 1999, and was again a massive success. The trio had begun to splinter at that point, and Lisa Lopes began recording solo material and appearing as a guest artist on singles for such artists as Melanie C, Donelle Jones, 'N Sync, and Toni Braxton. In April of 2002, she was killed in a car crash while driving in Honduras.
Lisa Left Eye Lopes Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lisa Left Eye Lopes against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 27, 1971 - Apr 25, 2002 (30 years old)
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Musician, Rapper, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Left Eye, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez, Lopes, Lisa "Left Eye", Lisa Nicole Lopes, L. Lopez, N.I.N.A., N.I.N.A
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.