Justin Furstenfeld net worth: Justin Furstenfeld is an American singer/songwriter who has a net worth of $5 million. Justin Furstenfeld earned his net worth as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the rock band Blue October. While in high school Furstenfeld, started his first rock band named The Last Wish. He left the group after seven years and went on to form Blue October, with his brother, Jeremy Furstenfeld on drums. Furstenfeld is also an artist. His artwork appeared on Blue October's albums The Answers and History for Sale. Furstenfeld's performance style is often compared to Peter Gabriel, Genesis and David Matthews Band. He has written over 500 songs to date – most relating to his life-long battle with depression and anxiety issues. In fact his anxiety attack led to the cancellation of Blue October's 2009 tour, Pick up the Phone. Furstenfeld published his first book, Crazy Making – The Words and Lyrics of Justin Furstenfeld in 2009. The book gives an in-depth account of the inspiration behind all songs he wrote for Blue October.
Justin Furstenfeld Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Justin Furstenfeld against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 14, 1975 (40 years old)
Songwriter, Singer, Guitarist, Record producer
United States of America
5591, Furstenfeld, Justin, Justin Steward Furstenfeld
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?