Justin Furstenfeld net worth: Justin Furstenfeld is an American singer/songwriter who has a net worth of $5 million. Justin Furstenfeld earned his net worth as the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the rock band Blue October. While in high school Furstenfeld, started his first rock band named The Last Wish. He left the group after seven years and went on to form Blue October, with his brother, Jeremy Furstenfeld on drums. Furstenfeld is also an artist. His artwork appeared on Blue October's albums The Answers and History for Sale. Furstenfeld's performance style is often compared to Peter Gabriel, Genesis and David Matthews Band. He has written over 500 songs to date – most relating to his life-long battle with depression and anxiety issues. In fact his anxiety attack led to the cancellation of Blue October's 2009 tour, Pick up the Phone. Furstenfeld published his first book, Crazy Making – The Words and Lyrics of Justin Furstenfeld in 2009. The book gives an in-depth account of the inspiration behind all songs he wrote for Blue October.
Justin Furstenfeld Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Justin Furstenfeld against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 14, 1975 (39 years old)
Songwriter, Singer, Guitarist, Record producer
United States of America
5591, Furstenfeld, Justin, Justin Steward Furstenfeld
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.