John Michael Montgomery net worth: John Michael Montgomery has sung his way to a net worth of $20 million. Montgomery made his net worth as a successful country singer/songwriter, producing a string of hits including I Swear and I Love the way You Love Me. Before becoming a solo country artist, Montgomery was in a family group, playing the guitar then becoming the lead singer. Montgomery's musical talent caught the attention of Atlanta Records and his solo career was born. In 1992, he released his debut album, Life's A Dance, which went triple-platinum and the hit single, I Love the way You Love Me was named song of the year by The Academy of Country Music. The second album, Kickin' It Up, went quadruple-platinum, selling over 4 million copies. The album produced a number one hit, I Swear which was later covered by the group All-4-One. Montgomery continued to produce platinum-selling albums with singles becoming more of a firm fixture in the charts. By the mid 90s, Montgomery put his career on hold due to a vocal coral injury. Within months he was back on form, producing pop-orientated albums which did not do as well as his country albums. In 2004, he signed up with Warner Bros, producing fairly successful albums. By 2008, Montgomery founded his record label, Springtown Records. He released his first album from the label called Time Files.
John Michael Montgomery Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Michael Montgomery against
- Random Celebrity
John Michael Montgomery
Date of Birth
Jan 20, 1965 (51 years old)
Singer, Singer-songwriter, Musician, Actor
United States of America
Montgomery, John Michael
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?