John Michael Montgomery net worth: John Michael Montgomery has sung his way to a net worth of $20 million. Montgomery made his net worth as a successful country singer/songwriter, producing a string of hits including I Swear and I Love the way You Love Me. Before becoming a solo country artist, Montgomery was in a family group, playing the guitar then becoming the lead singer. Montgomery's musical talent caught the attention of Atlanta Records and his solo career was born. In 1992, he released his debut album, Life's A Dance, which went triple-platinum and the hit single, I Love the way You Love Me was named song of the year by The Academy of Country Music. The second album, Kickin' It Up, went quadruple-platinum, selling over 4 million copies. The album produced a number one hit, I Swear which was later covered by the group All-4-One. Montgomery continued to produce platinum-selling albums with singles becoming more of a firm fixture in the charts. By the mid 90s, Montgomery put his career on hold due to a vocal coral injury. Within months he was back on form, producing pop-orientated albums which did not do as well as his country albums. In 2004, he signed up with Warner Bros, producing fairly successful albums. By 2008, Montgomery founded his record label, Springtown Records. He released his first album from the label called Time Files.
John Michael Montgomery Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Michael Montgomery against
- Random Celebrity
John Michael Montgomery
Date of Birth
Jan 20, 1965 (51 years old)
Singer, Singer-songwriter, Musician, Actor
United States of America
Montgomery, John Michael
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.