Jessica Simpson net worth: Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, entrepreneur and TV personality who has a net worth of $150 million. Jessica Simpson was born in Abilene, Texas on July 10, 1980. She began her music career early in life when, while still in high school, she signed a recording contract with a local Gospel record company. The collaboration produced very little of note. However, in 1999 she recorded her first hit single, "I Wanna Love You Forever". The song rose to number three on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. In 2000, she recorded an album, "Sweet Kisses" which achieved double platinum status and sold over four million copies around the world. In 2001, Jessica Simpson, now under contract with Columbia Records, recorded the album called "Irresistible." It was a big hit. The album reached Number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the single of the same name as the album rose all the way to number two. During her career, Jessica Simpson has released seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three Gold and two Multi-Platinum RIAA-Certified albums. In total she has sold over 30 million albums around the world. Outside of music, Jessica is an extremely successful entrepreneur. She has launched a line of beauty products and, handbags, lingerie, shoes and boots that are sold primarily on the Home Shopping Network. Her combined retail empire is expected to become the first celebrity brand to achieve over $1 billion in annual sales. This last achievement has been the source of a common misconception about Jessica Simpson's net worth. When this billion dollar sales estimate was announced, several magazines ran headlines that called Jessica a "billion dollar celebrity". Many of Jessica's fans have miss-interpreted this headline to mean that Jessica is personally worth $1 billion which unfortunately is not true… But if she stays on this pace, it might be true soon enough!
Jessica Simpson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1980 (35 years old)
Singer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Fashion designer, Businessperson, Television producer, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Jessica Ann Simpson, Simpson, Jessica, Jessica Simpson Lachey, Jess
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Jessica Simpson Earnings
- Employee of the Month$1,000,000
- The Dukes of Hazzard$2,500,000million
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.