Jessica Simpson net worth: Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, entrepreneur and TV personality who has a net worth of $150 million. Jessica Simpson was born in Abilene, Texas on July 10, 1980. She began her music career early in life when, while still in high school, she signed a recording contract with a local Gospel record company. The collaboration produced very little of note. However, in 1999 she recorded her first hit single, "I Wanna Love You Forever". The song rose to number three on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. In 2000, she recorded an album, "Sweet Kisses" which achieved double platinum status and sold over four million copies around the world. In 2001, Jessica Simpson, now under contract with Columbia Records, recorded the album called "Irresistible." It was a big hit. The album reached Number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the single of the same name as the album rose all the way to number two. During her career, Jessica Simpson has released seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three Gold and two Multi-Platinum RIAA-Certified albums. In total she has sold over 30 million albums around the world. Outside of music, Jessica is an extremely successful entrepreneur. She has launched a line of beauty products and, handbags, lingerie, shoes and boots that are sold primarily on the Home Shopping Network. Her combined retail empire is expected to become the first celebrity brand to achieve over $1 billion in annual sales. This last achievement has been the source of a common misconception about Jessica Simpson's net worth. When this billion dollar sales estimate was announced, several magazines ran headlines that called Jessica a "billion dollar celebrity". Many of Jessica's fans have miss-interpreted this headline to mean that Jessica is personally worth $1 billion which unfortunately is not true… But if she stays on this pace, it might be true soon enough!
Jessica Simpson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1980 (35 years old)
Singer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Fashion designer, Businessperson, Television producer, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Jessica Ann Simpson, Simpson, Jessica, Jessica Simpson Lachey, Jess
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Jessica Simpson Earnings
- Employee of the Month$1,000,000
- The Dukes of Hazzard$2,500,000million
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.