Jessica Simpson net worth: Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, entrepreneur and TV personality who has a net worth of $150 million. Jessica Simpson was born in Abilene, Texas on July 10, 1980. She began her music career early in life when, while still in high school, she signed a recording contract with a local Gospel record company. The collaboration produced very little of note. However, in 1999 she recorded her first hit single, "I Wanna Love You Forever". The song rose to number three on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. In 2000, she recorded an album, "Sweet Kisses" which achieved double platinum status and sold over four million copies around the world. In 2001, Jessica Simpson, now under contract with Columbia Records, recorded the album called "Irresistible." It was a big hit. The album reached Number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the single of the same name as the album rose all the way to number two. During her career, Jessica Simpson has released seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three Gold and two Multi-Platinum RIAA-Certified albums. In total she has sold over 30 million albums around the world. Outside of music, Jessica is an extremely successful entrepreneur. She has launched a line of beauty products and, handbags, lingerie, shoes and boots that are sold primarily on the Home Shopping Network. Her combined retail empire is expected to become the first celebrity brand to achieve over $1 billion in annual sales. This last achievement has been the source of a common misconception about Jessica Simpson's net worth. When this billion dollar sales estimate was announced, several magazines ran headlines that called Jessica a "billion dollar celebrity". Many of Jessica's fans have miss-interpreted this headline to mean that Jessica is personally worth $1 billion which unfortunately is not true… But if she stays on this pace, it might be true soon enough!
Jessica Simpson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1980 (35 years old)
Singer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Fashion designer, Businessperson, Television producer, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Jessica Ann Simpson, Simpson, Jessica, Jessica Simpson Lachey, Jess
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Jessica Simpson Earnings
- Employee of the Month$1,000,000
- The Dukes of Hazzard$2,500,000million
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.