Jessica Simpson net worth: Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, entrepreneur and TV personality who has a net worth of $150 million. Jessica Simpson was born in Abilene, Texas on July 10, 1980. She began her music career early in life when, while still in high school, she signed a recording contract with a local Gospel record company. The collaboration produced very little of note. However, in 1999 she recorded her first hit single, "I Wanna Love You Forever". The song rose to number three on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. In 2000, she recorded an album, "Sweet Kisses" which achieved double platinum status and sold over four million copies around the world. In 2001, Jessica Simpson, now under contract with Columbia Records, recorded the album called "Irresistible." It was a big hit. The album reached Number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the single of the same name as the album rose all the way to number two. During her career, Jessica Simpson has released seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three Gold and two Multi-Platinum RIAA-Certified albums. In total she has sold over 30 million albums around the world. Outside of music, Jessica is an extremely successful entrepreneur. She has launched a line of beauty products and, handbags, lingerie, shoes and boots that are sold primarily on the Home Shopping Network. Her combined retail empire is expected to become the first celebrity brand to achieve over $1 billion in annual sales. This last achievement has been the source of a common misconception about Jessica Simpson's net worth. When this billion dollar sales estimate was announced, several magazines ran headlines that called Jessica a "billion dollar celebrity". Many of Jessica's fans have miss-interpreted this headline to mean that Jessica is personally worth $1 billion which unfortunately is not true… But if she stays on this pace, it might be true soon enough!
Jessica Simpson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1980
Singer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Fashion designer, Businessperson, Television producer, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Jessica Ann Simpson, Simpson, Jessica, Jessica Simpson Lachey, Jess
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Jessica Simpson Earnings
- Employee of the Month$1,000,000
- The Dukes of Hazzard$2,500,000million
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.