Jesse James Dupree is an American rock guitarist and singer who has a net worth of $4 million. Jesse James Dupree has earned his net worth as lead singer and guitarist of the band Jackyl. Jesse is also known for playing chainsaw on the song "The Lumberjack". Dupree has a customized electric guitar with a chainsaw attached; he also endorses an extremely large customized chainsaw powered by Dodge Hemi used for festivals. Dupree debut solo album Foot Fetish was released in 2000 he had help from John Hayes and bassist Roman Glick (formerly of Brother Crane). The featured single from the album "Mainline", hit #34 on the U.S. Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Dupree performed a cover of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" for the ECW Music CD Anarchy Rocks. When Dupree was a guest on The New Tom Green Show, he used a chainsaw to write Green's name in Green's custom-made desk. And then he cut that section of the desk off and gave it to a member of the audience. He currently appears on Tru TV's Full Throttle Saloon which airs on Wednesdays at 10pm. Full Throttle Saloon is the largest biker bar in the country. It is known to have 20,000 visitors per night during the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Full Throttle has several stages and Jesse is currently the headlining house band. The bar also is famous for having a tatoo parlor, zip line, lingerie dance show and parking spaces for thousands and thousands of motorcycles. Dupree's second album called Jesse James Dupree & Dixie Inc – Rev It Up and Go-Go, was released on July 15, 2008. Dupree also released two videos in promotion of the new CD: "Money Lovin & Speed" and "Bite". Jesse has been active in the music world since 1991 and holds the Guinness world record for the most shows played in one day and the most shows in 50 days (21 and 100, respectively). Jessie is the founder of a record label and multi-media empire called Mighty Loud. Might Loud has released records for bands like Powerman 5000 and Dixie Inc.
Jesse James Dupree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jesse James Dupree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jesse James Dupree
Singer, Television producer
Dupree, Jesse James
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amanda Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amanda Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.