Jesse James Dupree is an American rock guitarist and singer who has a net worth of $4 million. Jesse James Dupree has earned his net worth as lead singer and guitarist of the band Jackyl. Jesse is also known for playing chainsaw on the song "The Lumberjack". Dupree has a customized electric guitar with a chainsaw attached; he also endorses an extremely large customized chainsaw powered by Dodge Hemi used for festivals. Dupree debut solo album Foot Fetish was released in 2000 he had help from John Hayes and bassist Roman Glick (formerly of Brother Crane). The featured single from the album "Mainline", hit #34 on the U.S. Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Dupree performed a cover of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" for the ECW Music CD Anarchy Rocks. When Dupree was a guest on The New Tom Green Show, he used a chainsaw to write Green's name in Green's custom-made desk. And then he cut that section of the desk off and gave it to a member of the audience. He currently appears on Tru TV's Full Throttle Saloon which airs on Wednesdays at 10pm. Full Throttle Saloon is the largest biker bar in the country. It is known to have 20,000 visitors per night during the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Full Throttle has several stages and Jesse is currently the headlining house band. The bar also is famous for having a tatoo parlor, zip line, lingerie dance show and parking spaces for thousands and thousands of motorcycles. Dupree's second album called Jesse James Dupree & Dixie Inc – Rev It Up and Go-Go, was released on July 15, 2008. Dupree also released two videos in promotion of the new CD: "Money Lovin & Speed" and "Bite". Jesse has been active in the music world since 1991 and holds the Guinness world record for the most shows played in one day and the most shows in 50 days (21 and 100, respectively). Jessie is the founder of a record label and multi-media empire called Mighty Loud. Might Loud has released records for bands like Powerman 5000 and Dixie Inc.
Jesse James Dupree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jesse James Dupree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jesse James Dupree
Singer, Television producer
Dupree, Jesse James
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?