Jesse James Dupree is an American rock guitarist and singer who has a net worth of $4 million. Jesse James Dupree has earned his net worth as lead singer and guitarist of the band Jackyl. Jesse is also known for playing chainsaw on the song "The Lumberjack". Dupree has a customized electric guitar with a chainsaw attached; he also endorses an extremely large customized chainsaw powered by Dodge Hemi used for festivals. Dupree debut solo album Foot Fetish was released in 2000 he had help from John Hayes and bassist Roman Glick (formerly of Brother Crane). The featured single from the album "Mainline", hit #34 on the U.S. Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Dupree performed a cover of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" for the ECW Music CD Anarchy Rocks. When Dupree was a guest on The New Tom Green Show, he used a chainsaw to write Green's name in Green's custom-made desk. And then he cut that section of the desk off and gave it to a member of the audience. He currently appears on Tru TV's Full Throttle Saloon which airs on Wednesdays at 10pm. Full Throttle Saloon is the largest biker bar in the country. It is known to have 20,000 visitors per night during the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Full Throttle has several stages and Jesse is currently the headlining house band. The bar also is famous for having a tatoo parlor, zip line, lingerie dance show and parking spaces for thousands and thousands of motorcycles. Dupree's second album called Jesse James Dupree & Dixie Inc – Rev It Up and Go-Go, was released on July 15, 2008. Dupree also released two videos in promotion of the new CD: "Money Lovin & Speed" and "Bite". Jesse has been active in the music world since 1991 and holds the Guinness world record for the most shows played in one day and the most shows in 50 days (21 and 100, respectively). Jessie is the founder of a record label and multi-media empire called Mighty Loud. Might Loud has released records for bands like Powerman 5000 and Dixie Inc.
Jesse James Dupree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jesse James Dupree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jesse James Dupree
Singer, Television producer
Dupree, Jesse James
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.