Jesse James Dupree is an American rock guitarist and singer who has a net worth of $4 million. Jesse James Dupree has earned his net worth as lead singer and guitarist of the band Jackyl. Jesse is also known for playing chainsaw on the song "The Lumberjack". Dupree has a customized electric guitar with a chainsaw attached; he also endorses an extremely large customized chainsaw powered by Dodge Hemi used for festivals. Dupree debut solo album Foot Fetish was released in 2000 he had help from John Hayes and bassist Roman Glick (formerly of Brother Crane). The featured single from the album "Mainline", hit #34 on the U.S. Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Dupree performed a cover of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" for the ECW Music CD Anarchy Rocks. When Dupree was a guest on The New Tom Green Show, he used a chainsaw to write Green's name in Green's custom-made desk. And then he cut that section of the desk off and gave it to a member of the audience. He currently appears on Tru TV's Full Throttle Saloon which airs on Wednesdays at 10pm. Full Throttle Saloon is the largest biker bar in the country. It is known to have 20,000 visitors per night during the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Full Throttle has several stages and Jesse is currently the headlining house band. The bar also is famous for having a tatoo parlor, zip line, lingerie dance show and parking spaces for thousands and thousands of motorcycles. Dupree's second album called Jesse James Dupree & Dixie Inc – Rev It Up and Go-Go, was released on July 15, 2008. Dupree also released two videos in promotion of the new CD: "Money Lovin & Speed" and "Bite". Jesse has been active in the music world since 1991 and holds the Guinness world record for the most shows played in one day and the most shows in 50 days (21 and 100, respectively). Jessie is the founder of a record label and multi-media empire called Mighty Loud. Might Loud has released records for bands like Powerman 5000 and Dixie Inc.
Jesse James Dupree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jesse James Dupree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jesse James Dupree
Singer, Television producer
Dupree, Jesse James
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.