Jennifer Holliday net worth: Jennifer Holliday is an American singer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Jennifer Holliday was born in Houston, Texas, and began her professional performing career when she was cast in the Broadway production of "Your Arms to Short to Box with God" in the late 70s, when she was 19. She went on to a successful career on the Broadway stage, and is most widely recognized for her Tony Award-winning performance as Effie Melody White in "Dreamgirls". Her performance of the song, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going", went on to win a Grammy. She subsequently had multiple pop hits throughout the 80s. In addition to her Broadway and pop music career, she also launched a successful gospel career. After taking some time away from the limelight to focus on her health, she re-emerged in the late 90s, and has since worked steadily in theater, film, and television projects.
Jennifer Holliday Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Holliday against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 19, 1960
United States of America
Jennifer-Yvette Holliday, Jennifer Yvette Holliday, Jennifer Linsley
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.