Frank Sinatra, Jr. net worth: Frank Sinatra, Jr. is an American singer/songwriter and composer who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Jersey City, New Jersey, Frank Sinatra, Jr., is the son of legendary entertainer, Frank Sinatra. His father had an extensive performing schedule and was rarely at home. Frank Sinatra, Jr. expressed an interest in music at an early age, and began playing piano as a child. He launched his own performance career when he was in his late teens, and began touring with the Sam Donohue Band. After performing all over the world for many years, he became the primary conductor and arranger for all of his father's performances through the end of the elder Sinatra's life. He has released seven albums, and performed on a variety of television shows. His music has been featured in multiple films, as well. He was kidnapped at age 19, and returned to his family after his father paid a large ransom.
Frank Sinatra Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Frank Sinatra, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Frank Sinatra, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jan 10, 1944 (72 years old)
Singer, Conductor, Songwriter, Actor
United States of America
Frank Sinatra Jr., Francis Wayne Sinatra Jr., Franklin Wayne Sinatra
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?