Engelbert Humperdinck net worth: Engelbert Humperdinck a British Indian pop singer who has a net worth of $150 million. Born Arnold George Dorsey on May 2, 1936 in Madras, India, 'The King of Romance' is best known for his 1967 hit Release Me (and Let Me Love Again). What followed was a run of seven releases, which were all consecutive #1 hits. His easy listening style and good looks earned a large following among women. In 1989, he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and won a Golden Globe Award as Entertainer of the Year. His philanthropic efforts include involvements in such nonprofits as the American Red Cross, the American Lung Association and several AIDS relief organizations. In later years (late '90s), he recorded a track for the animated film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America and also released The Dance Album, which featured dance-club style versions of his hits. Humperdinck has always maintained his desire to stay relevant. In 2014, he teamed up with a huge list of A-listers for an album of duets called Engelbert Calling, featuring Elton John, Cliff Richard, Olivia Newton-John, John Il Divo, Willie Nelson, Lulu, Gene Simmons, Shelby Lynne, Smokey Robinson, Wynonna Judd, Kenny Rogers, Andrea Corr, Johnny Mathis, Tini, Neil Sedaka, Dionne Warwick, Charles Aznavour, Beverly Knight, Armando Manzanero, Luis Fonsi, Ron Sexmith. In 1964, Humperdinck married Patricia Healey and they had four children together. In 1977, Kathy Jetter gave birth to Humperdinck's illegitimate daughter, Jennifer.
Engelbert Humperdinck Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Engelbert Humperdinck against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1936 (80 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)
Engelbert Humperdinick, Humperdinck, Engelbert Huperdinck, Englebert Humperdink, Engelbert Humperdink, Engebert Humperdinck, Engerbert Humperdinck, Englebert Humperdinck, Engelbert Humberdinck, Engelbert
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.