Engelbert Humperdinck net worth: Engelbert Humperdinck a British Indian pop singer who has a net worth of $150 million. Born Arnold George Dorsey on May 2, 1936 in Madras, India, 'The King of Romance' is best known for his 1967 hit Release Me (and Let Me Love Again). What followed was a run of seven releases, which were all consecutive #1 hits. His easy listening style and good looks earned a large following among women. In 1989, he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and won a Golden Globe Award as Entertainer of the Year. His philanthropic efforts include involvements in such nonprofits as the American Red Cross, the American Lung Association and several AIDS relief organizations. In later years (late '90s), he recorded a track for the animated film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America and also released The Dance Album, which featured dance-club style versions of his hits. Humperdinck has always maintained his desire to stay relevant. In 2014, he teamed up with a huge list of A-listers for an album of duets called Engelbert Calling, featuring Elton John, Cliff Richard, Olivia Newton-John, John Il Divo, Willie Nelson, Lulu, Gene Simmons, Shelby Lynne, Smokey Robinson, Wynonna Judd, Kenny Rogers, Andrea Corr, Johnny Mathis, Tini, Neil Sedaka, Dionne Warwick, Charles Aznavour, Beverly Knight, Armando Manzanero, Luis Fonsi, Ron Sexmith. In 1964, Humperdinck married Patricia Healey and they had four children together. In 1977, Kathy Jetter gave birth to Humperdinck's illegitimate daughter, Jennifer.
Engelbert Humperdinck Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Engelbert Humperdinck against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1936 (79 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)
Engelbert Humperdinick, Humperdinck, Engelbert Huperdinck, Englebert Humperdink, Engelbert Humperdink, Engebert Humperdinck, Engerbert Humperdinck, Englebert Humperdinck, Engelbert Humberdinck, Engelbert
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.