Engelbert Humperdinck net worth: Engelbert Humperdinck a British Indian pop singer who has a net worth of $150 million. Born Arnold George Dorsey on May 2, 1936 in Madras, India, 'The King of Romance' is best known for his 1967 hit Release Me (and Let Me Love Again). What followed was a run of seven releases, which were all consecutive #1 hits. His easy listening style and good looks earned a large following among women. In 1989, he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and won a Golden Globe Award as Entertainer of the Year. His philanthropic efforts include involvements in such nonprofits as the American Red Cross, the American Lung Association and several AIDS relief organizations. In later years (late '90s), he recorded a track for the animated film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America and also released The Dance Album, which featured dance-club style versions of his hits. Humperdinck has always maintained his desire to stay relevant. In 2014, he teamed up with a huge list of A-listers for an album of duets called Engelbert Calling, featuring Elton John, Cliff Richard, Olivia Newton-John, John Il Divo, Willie Nelson, Lulu, Gene Simmons, Shelby Lynne, Smokey Robinson, Wynonna Judd, Kenny Rogers, Andrea Corr, Johnny Mathis, Tini, Neil Sedaka, Dionne Warwick, Charles Aznavour, Beverly Knight, Armando Manzanero, Luis Fonsi, Ron Sexmith. In 1964, Humperdinck married Patricia Healey and they had four children together. In 1977, Kathy Jetter gave birth to Humperdinck's illegitimate daughter, Jennifer.
Engelbert Humperdinck Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Engelbert Humperdinck against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1936 (79 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)
Engelbert Humperdinick, Humperdinck, Engelbert Huperdinck, Englebert Humperdink, Engelbert Humperdink, Engebert Humperdinck, Engerbert Humperdinck, Englebert Humperdinck, Engelbert Humberdinck, Engelbert
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?