Elijah Blue Allman net worth: Elijah Blue Allman is an American musician and contemporary artist who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Elijah Blue Allman was born in Los Angeles, California and currently lives in Germany. He is the son of Cher, and her second husband, Gregg Allman of The Allman Brothers Band. He began playing guitar after he was gifted with the instrument by KISS bassist, Gene Simmons. By age 13, he was performing on tour with his mother. He went on to appear as a featured musician on albums by such artists as Orgy, Sugar Ray, and Korn. He has released three albums with his band, Deadsy. The group is currently on hiatus. He also released three demos with his solo project, Elijah Blue and the Trapezoids. He worked on the debut album for the group, 30 Seconds to Mars, as well. Since the late 2000s, he has been focusing on contemporary art, and in 2010, he had his first solo exhibition at Kantor Gallery in Los Angeles.
Elijah Blue Allman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elijah Blue Allman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Elijah Blue Allman
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1976 (39 years old)
Guitarist, Singer, Musician
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Allman, Elijah Blue, Exeter, elijah_blue_allman, Elijah Allman, P. Exeter Blue, Elijah Blue, Phillips Exeter Blue
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.