Elijah Blue Allman net worth: Elijah Blue Allman is an American musician and contemporary artist who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Elijah Blue Allman was born in Los Angeles, California and currently lives in Germany. He is the son of Cher, and her second husband, Gregg Allman of The Allman Brothers Band. He began playing guitar after he was gifted with the instrument by KISS bassist, Gene Simmons. By age 13, he was performing on tour with his mother. He went on to appear as a featured musician on albums by such artists as Orgy, Sugar Ray, and Korn. He has released three albums with his band, Deadsy. The group is currently on hiatus. He also released three demos with his solo project, Elijah Blue and the Trapezoids. He worked on the debut album for the group, 30 Seconds to Mars, as well. Since the late 2000s, he has been focusing on contemporary art, and in 2010, he had his first solo exhibition at Kantor Gallery in Los Angeles.
Elijah Blue Allman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elijah Blue Allman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Elijah Blue Allman
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1976
Guitarist, Singer, Musician
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Allman, Elijah Blue, Exeter, elijah_blue_allman, Elijah Allman, P. Exeter Blue, Elijah Blue, Phillips Exeter Blue
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.