Elijah Blue Allman net worth: Elijah Blue Allman is an American musician and contemporary artist who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Elijah Blue Allman was born in Los Angeles, California and currently lives in Germany. He is the son of Cher, and her second husband, Gregg Allman of The Allman Brothers Band. He began playing guitar after he was gifted with the instrument by KISS bassist, Gene Simmons. By age 13, he was performing on tour with his mother. He went on to appear as a featured musician on albums by such artists as Orgy, Sugar Ray, and Korn. He has released three albums with his band, Deadsy. The group is currently on hiatus. He also released three demos with his solo project, Elijah Blue and the Trapezoids. He worked on the debut album for the group, 30 Seconds to Mars, as well. Since the late 2000s, he has been focusing on contemporary art, and in 2010, he had his first solo exhibition at Kantor Gallery in Los Angeles.
Elijah Blue Allman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elijah Blue Allman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Elijah Blue Allman
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1976 (39 years old)
Guitarist, Singer, Musician
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Allman, Elijah Blue, Exeter, elijah_blue_allman, Elijah Allman, P. Exeter Blue, Elijah Blue, Phillips Exeter Blue
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.