Elijah Blue Allman net worth: Elijah Blue Allman is an American musician and contemporary artist who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Elijah Blue Allman was born in Los Angeles, California and currently lives in Germany. He is the son of Cher, and her second husband, Gregg Allman of The Allman Brothers Band. He began playing guitar after he was gifted with the instrument by KISS bassist, Gene Simmons. By age 13, he was performing on tour with his mother. He went on to appear as a featured musician on albums by such artists as Orgy, Sugar Ray, and Korn. He has released three albums with his band, Deadsy. The group is currently on hiatus. He also released three demos with his solo project, Elijah Blue and the Trapezoids. He worked on the debut album for the group, 30 Seconds to Mars, as well. Since the late 2000s, he has been focusing on contemporary art, and in 2010, he had his first solo exhibition at Kantor Gallery in Los Angeles.
Elijah Blue Allman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elijah Blue Allman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Elijah Blue Allman
Date of Birth
Jul 10, 1976 (39 years old)
Guitarist, Singer, Musician
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Allman, Elijah Blue, Exeter, elijah_blue_allman, Elijah Allman, P. Exeter Blue, Elijah Blue, Phillips Exeter Blue
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.