Far East Movement Net Worth: Far East Movement is an American hip hop band quartet based in Los Angeles who have a net worth of $4 million dollars. The group formed in 2003 and consists of Kev Nish (Kevin Nishimura), Prohgress (James Roh), J-Splif (Jae Choung), and DJ Virman (Virman Coquia). The three original members of Far East Movement, Kevin Nishimura, James Roh, and Jae Choung grew up in Downtown Los Angeles. They were close companions in high school and shared a passion for music together. The trio promoted their music online and began performing at local clubs and events in Los Angeles; Far East Movement's first claim to fame was their song "Round Round" featured in the movie, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and its subsequent soundtrack, video game, and DVD. Since "Round Round", the group has been featured on various network shows including "CSI: Miami", "CSI: NY", "Entourage", "Gossip Girl", and the film "Finishing the Game". Their single "Like a G6" hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart and on iTunes as well in late October 2010. Far East Movement also has the distinction of being the first Asian-American group to earn a number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
Far East Movement Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Far East Movement against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Far East Movement
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.