Debbie Allen net worth: Debbie Allen is an American actress, dancer, singer, choreographer, and director who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Debbie Allen was born in Houston, Texas, and graduated from Howard University with degrees in Greek Literature, Speech, and Theater. An excellent dancer, she made her Broadway debut dancing in the chorus in the musical, "Purlie". She went on to star in the musical, "Raisin", and to receive Tony nominations for her performances as Anita in the 1980 revival of "West Side Story", and Charity in the 1986 Broadway production of "Sweet Charity". She became a household name appearing as Lydia Grant in the television series, "Fame". She also directed and choreographed many of the show's episodes, and won two Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe for her choreography. She won a third Emmy Award for Choreography for the "Motown 25th Anniversary Special". She has gone on to direct and choreograph for multiple award-winning theater, television, and film productions. She also runs her own dance school in Atlanta, Georgia. She is also a guest judge on "So You Think You Can Dance".
Debbie Allen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1950 (66 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Television Director, Choreographer, Dancer, Film Producer, Film director, Author
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Deborrah Kaye Allen, Deborrah Kaye “Debbie” Allen, Deborah Allen, Debra Allen
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Debbie Allen Earnings
- A Different World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.