Debbie Allen net worth: Debbie Allen is an American actress, dancer, singer, choreographer, and director who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Debbie Allen was born in Houston, Texas, and graduated from Howard University with degrees in Greek Literature, Speech, and Theater. An excellent dancer, she made her Broadway debut dancing in the chorus in the musical, "Purlie". She went on to star in the musical, "Raisin", and to receive Tony nominations for her performances as Anita in the 1980 revival of "West Side Story", and Charity in the 1986 Broadway production of "Sweet Charity". She became a household name appearing as Lydia Grant in the television series, "Fame". She also directed and choreographed many of the show's episodes, and won two Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe for her choreography. She won a third Emmy Award for Choreography for the "Motown 25th Anniversary Special". She has gone on to direct and choreograph for multiple award-winning theater, television, and film productions. She also runs her own dance school in Atlanta, Georgia. She is also a guest judge on "So You Think You Can Dance".
Debbie Allen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1950 (66 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Television Director, Choreographer, Dancer, Film Producer, Film director, Author
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Deborrah Kaye Allen, Deborrah Kaye “Debbie” Allen, Deborah Allen, Debra Allen
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Debbie Allen Earnings
- A Different World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.