Chrisette Michele net worth: Chrisette Michele is an American R&B singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Chrisette Michele was born in Central Islip, New York, and grew up singing at her father's church. She went on to earn a degree in Vocal Performance from Five Towns College. Chrisette Michele first gained notice guest performing on tracks for The Game, Nas, and Jay-Z, among other artists. She released her first album, "I Am" in 2007. The album spawned four singles. She received a Grammy nomination for the lead single, "If I Have My Way", and won the 2009 Grammy for Best Urban/Alternative Performance for her single, "Be OK". She released a second and third album in 2009 and 2010, respectively. Her third album, "Let Freedom Reign", debuted at #25 on the Billboard Hot 200. Her fourth album, "Better", was released June 11, 2013, under the Motown Records label.
Chrisette Michele Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chrisette Michele against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1982
United States of America
Chrisette Michele Payne, Michele, Chrisette, Chrisette Michelle
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.