Chris Kirkpatrick Net Worth: Chris Kirkpatrick is an American singer, dancer, entertainer and voice actor who has a net worth of $13 million dollars. Chris Kirkpatrick is most widely recognized as one of the members of the successful boy-band, 'NSync. He is a countertenor who also competed on the reality show, "Gone Country" in 2008. He did not win, but received very good reviews. He was born Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick on October 17, 1971, in Clarion, Pennsylvania. He started performing from a young age. Chris showcased his vocal skills more vigorously at the Rollins College. Later on, Kirkpatrick's unique countertenor voice helped him lead 'N Sync towards becoming one of the most iconic and recognized boy bands of all time. Following 'N Sync's split in 2002, he has continued to carve a successful career as a voice over artist for several television shows. He was also very prominent voice actor in kids shows, including on The Fairly OddParents as the voice of Chip Skylark. He got another chance to put his best asset on dispose participating in the second season of CMT's popular Gone Country show, in which each contestant had to prepare and perform an original song. Even though this time in an entirely different genre, Chris Kirkpatrick wowed the judges with his performance and was even told that the song titled "That'll Get Ya By" could have been a #1 country hit. He reunited with his 'N Sync bandmates on stage at the MTV VMAS on August 25, 2013.
Chris Kirkpatrick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chris Kirkpatrick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 17, 1971 (44 years old)
Singer, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Actor, Dancer, Entertainer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick, Kirkpatrick, Chris, Christopher Alan "Chris" Kirkpatrick, Lucky, Christopher Kirkpatrick, *NSYNC, N'SYNC, NSYNC, Tricky
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 BillionAs the date nears for EMC shareholders to vote on the deal with Dell, the technology company is shedding weak assets and raising billions. Will they like this sale?
- The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000The tagline "world's blackest watch" isn't just marketing hype, but actual scientific reality, because the S-110 Evo Venta Black is coated in "vantablack."