Chris Kirkpatrick Net Worth: Chris Kirkpatrick is an American singer, dancer, entertainer and voice actor who has a net worth of $13 million dollars. Chris Kirkpatrick is most widely recognized as one of the members of the successful boy-band, 'NSync. He is a countertenor who also competed on the reality show, "Gone Country" in 2008. He did not win, but received very good reviews. He was born Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick on October 17, 1971, in Clarion, Pennsylvania. He started performing from a young age. Chris showcased his vocal skills more vigorously at the Rollins College. Later on, Kirkpatrick's unique countertenor voice helped him lead 'N Sync towards becoming one of the most iconic and recognized boy bands of all time. Following 'N Sync's split in 2002, he has continued to carve a successful career as a voice over artist for several television shows. He was also very prominent voice actor in kids shows, including on The Fairly OddParents as the voice of Chip Skylark. He got another chance to put his best asset on dispose participating in the second season of CMT's popular Gone Country show, in which each contestant had to prepare and perform an original song. Even though this time in an entirely different genre, Chris Kirkpatrick wowed the judges with his performance and was even told that the song titled "That'll Get Ya By" could have been a #1 country hit. He reunited with his 'N Sync bandmates on stage at the MTV VMAS on August 25, 2013.
Chris Kirkpatrick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chris Kirkpatrick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 17, 1971
Singer, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Actor, Dancer, Entertainer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick, Kirkpatrick, Chris, Christopher Alan "Chris" Kirkpatrick, Lucky, Christopher Kirkpatrick, *NSYNC, N'SYNC, NSYNC, Tricky
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.