Chris Kirkpatrick Net Worth: Chris Kirkpatrick is an American singer, dancer, entertainer and voice actor who has a net worth of $13 million dollars. Chris Kirkpatrick is most widely recognized as one of the members of the successful boy-band, 'NSync. He is a countertenor who also competed on the reality show, "Gone Country" in 2008. He did not win, but received very good reviews. He was born Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick on October 17, 1971, in Clarion, Pennsylvania. He started performing from a young age. Chris showcased his vocal skills more vigorously at the Rollins College. Later on, Kirkpatrick's unique countertenor voice helped him lead 'N Sync towards becoming one of the most iconic and recognized boy bands of all time. Following 'N Sync's split in 2002, he has continued to carve a successful career as a voice over artist for several television shows. He was also very prominent voice actor in kids shows, including on The Fairly OddParents as the voice of Chip Skylark. He got another chance to put his best asset on dispose participating in the second season of CMT's popular Gone Country show, in which each contestant had to prepare and perform an original song. Even though this time in an entirely different genre, Chris Kirkpatrick wowed the judges with his performance and was even told that the song titled "That'll Get Ya By" could have been a #1 country hit. He reunited with his 'N Sync bandmates on stage at the MTV VMAS on August 25, 2013.
Chris Kirkpatrick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chris Kirkpatrick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 17, 1971 (44 years old)
Singer, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Actor, Dancer, Entertainer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick, Kirkpatrick, Chris, Christopher Alan "Chris" Kirkpatrick, Lucky, Christopher Kirkpatrick, *NSYNC, N'SYNC, NSYNC, Tricky
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.