Carman Licciardello, better known as Carman, is an American Christian singer and evangelist who has a net worth of $20 million. Carman Licciardello gained his net worth as an award-winning Christian artist with a career spanning from the early 1980s. From a young age, Licciardello was into music: he was a drummer in his mother's band and he formed a group in his teens. By the time he was 20, New Jersey-born Licciardello embraced evangelism as a result of attending gospel singer, Andrae Crouch's concert. Soon after, he produced an album entitled, God's Not Finished with Me. He then released his debut studio album entitled Some-O-Dat in 1982. The second album, Sunday's On the Way (1983) followed producing a string of hits on the Christian charts. He scored his first number one hit with 1985 The Champion. As the success continued throughout the 1980's, 1990's and 2000s, Licciardello was named the Contemporary Christian Artist of the Year by Billboard magazine. During his career, Licciardello received 15 gold and platinum certified albums and has sold over 10 million records. He currently holds the record holding the largest Christian concerts in history. In 2011, Licciardello was involved in a car accident but wasn't seriously injured.
Carman Licciardello Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Carman Licciardello against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 19, 1956 (60 years old)
Songwriter, Evangelist, Singer, Rapper, Screenwriter, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
Carman Ministries, Carmelo Domenic Licciardello, Carman Dominic Licciardello
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.