Carman Licciardello, better known as Carman, is an American Christian singer and evangelist who has a net worth of $20 million. Carman Licciardello gained his net worth as an award-winning Christian artist with a career spanning from the early 1980s. From a young age, Licciardello was into music: he was a drummer in his mother's band and he formed a group in his teens. By the time he was 20, New Jersey-born Licciardello embraced evangelism as a result of attending gospel singer, Andrae Crouch's concert. Soon after, he produced an album entitled, God's Not Finished with Me. He then released his debut studio album entitled Some-O-Dat in 1982. The second album, Sunday's On the Way (1983) followed producing a string of hits on the Christian charts. He scored his first number one hit with 1985 The Champion. As the success continued throughout the 1980's, 1990's and 2000s, Licciardello was named the Contemporary Christian Artist of the Year by Billboard magazine. During his career, Licciardello received 15 gold and platinum certified albums and has sold over 10 million records. He currently holds the record holding the largest Christian concerts in history. In 2011, Licciardello was involved in a car accident but wasn't seriously injured.
Carman Licciardello Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Carman Licciardello against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 19, 1956
Songwriter, Evangelist, Singer, Rapper, Screenwriter, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
Carman Ministries, Carmelo Domenic Licciardello, Carman Dominic Licciardello
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.