Carman Licciardello, better known as Carman, is an American Christian singer and evangelist who has a net worth of $20 million. Carman Licciardello gained his net worth as an award-winning Christian artist with a career spanning from the early 1980s. From a young age, Licciardello was into music: he was a drummer in his mother's band and he formed a group in his teens. By the time he was 20, New Jersey-born Licciardello embraced evangelism as a result of attending gospel singer, Andrae Crouch's concert. Soon after, he produced an album entitled, God's Not Finished with Me. He then released his debut studio album entitled Some-O-Dat in 1982. The second album, Sunday's On the Way (1983) followed producing a string of hits on the Christian charts. He scored his first number one hit with 1985 The Champion. As the success continued throughout the 1980's, 1990's and 2000s, Licciardello was named the Contemporary Christian Artist of the Year by Billboard magazine. During his career, Licciardello received 15 gold and platinum certified albums and has sold over 10 million records. He currently holds the record holding the largest Christian concerts in history. In 2011, Licciardello was involved in a car accident but wasn't seriously injured.
Carman Licciardello Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Carman Licciardello against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 19, 1956 (60 years old)
Songwriter, Evangelist, Singer, Rapper, Screenwriter, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
Carman Ministries, Carmelo Domenic Licciardello, Carman Dominic Licciardello
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.