Beyonce net worth: Beyonce Knowels is a popular American singer, actress and fashion designer who has a net worth of $450 million. Beyonce earned her net worth primarily through her career as a incredibly successful recording artist. Before going solo, Beyonce was the lead singer of the girl group Destiny's Child. Destiny's Child recorded many hits and won dozens of awards throughout their tenure. The group won the Best R&B/Soul Single award for their hit song "No, No, No". One of the most popular Destiny's Child songs was "Say my Name" which won the award for "Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals," and "Best R&B Song." Other hits by Destiny's Child include, "The Writing's on the Wall", "Jumpin, Jumpin," and "Bills, Bills, Bills". After they finished their album, "8 Days of Christmas," the group decided to go their separate ways and work on solo projects. Beyonce is also a popular actress and has appeared in films such as Austin Powers in Goldmember, The Fighting Temptations, Dreamgirls and The Pink Panther. She also has become very successful as a solo songwriter, with hits like, "Independent Woman", "Cater 2 U", "Grillz" and "Check on it". In 2001, she won the Pop Songwriter of the Year Award, at the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers Pop Music Awards. Today Beyonce is considered one of the most talented and exciting performers in the music industry. Beyond acting and singing, Beyonce is also a very creative fashion designer. Together with her mother Tina Knowles, Beyonce launched a women's fashion line called "House of Dereon", that produces accessories, footwear and more. Beyonce has appeared in dozens high-profile commercials, most notably for the soft drink Pepsi. Beyonce also has a line of fragrances with Tommy Hilfiger called "True Star" and "True Star Gold". Her latest fragrance is called "Beyonce Pulse" . In addition to her professional success, Beyonce is also known for her generosity. She set up the Survivors Foundation which helps victims of Hurricane Katrina in Houston, Texas. She also organized food drives while performing across the country. Beyonce married Jay-Z in April of 2008, in New York City and they had their first child together, a daughter named Blue Ivy, on January 6th 2012.
Beyonce Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 4, 1981 (34 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Songwriter, Record producer, Television producer, Musician, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Music artist
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Louisiana Creole people
Beyonce Knowles, Sasha Fierce, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, Beyonce Knowles-Carter, JuJu, Bee, Mothe, Queen B, Beyonce Giselle Knowles, Beyoncé
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
- The Fighting Temptations$1,500,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.