Beyonce net worth: Beyonce Knowels is a popular American singer, actress and fashion designer who has a net worth of $450 million. Beyonce earned her net worth primarily through her career as a incredibly successful recording artist. Before going solo, Beyonce was the lead singer of the girl group Destiny's Child. Destiny's Child recorded many hits and won dozens of awards throughout their tenure. The group won the Best R&B/Soul Single award for their hit song "No, No, No". One of the most popular Destiny's Child songs was "Say my Name" which won the award for "Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals," and "Best R&B Song." Other hits by Destiny's Child include, "The Writing's on the Wall", "Jumpin, Jumpin," and "Bills, Bills, Bills". After they finished their album, "8 Days of Christmas," the group decided to go their separate ways and work on solo projects. Beyonce is also a popular actress and has appeared in films such as Austin Powers in Goldmember, The Fighting Temptations, Dreamgirls and The Pink Panther. She also has become very successful as a solo songwriter, with hits like, "Independent Woman", "Cater 2 U", "Grillz" and "Check on it". In 2001, she won the Pop Songwriter of the Year Award, at the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers Pop Music Awards. Today Beyonce is considered one of the most talented and exciting performers in the music industry. Beyond acting and singing, Beyonce is also a very creative fashion designer. Together with her mother Tina Knowles, Beyonce launched a women's fashion line called "House of Dereon", that produces accessories, footwear and more. Beyonce has appeared in dozens high-profile commercials, most notably for the soft drink Pepsi. Beyonce also has a line of fragrances with Tommy Hilfiger called "True Star" and "True Star Gold". Her latest fragrance is called "Beyonce Pulse" . In addition to her professional success, Beyonce is also known for her generosity. She set up the Survivors Foundation which helps victims of Hurricane Katrina in Houston, Texas. She also organized food drives while performing across the country. Beyonce married Jay-Z in April of 2008, in New York City and they had their first child together, a daughter named Blue Ivy, on January 6th 2012.
Beyonce Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 4, 1981
Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Songwriter, Record producer, Television producer, Musician, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Music artist
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Louisiana Creole people
Beyonce Knowles, Sasha Fierce, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, Beyonce Knowles-Carter, JuJu, Bee, Mothe, Queen B, Beyonce Giselle Knowles, Beyoncé
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
- The Fighting Temptations$1,500,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.