The Backstreet Boys net worth: The Backstreet Boys are an American pop group who have a net worth of $200 million dollars. The Backstreet Boys were formed in Orlando, Florida in the early 90s. The group is made up of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell, and was formally brought together by pop impresario, Lou Pearlman. After touring malls, parties, high schools, and colleges for a year, they signed with Jive/Zomba Records. They released a few tracks in Europe and Canada in 1995, and then spent the rest of the year building their popularity in Europe. Their first full album was released in 1996, and was massively successfully overseas. It was not released in North America. Instead, tracks from their debut album, and their sophomore album were released in the US in 1997, and they immediately shot up the charts. They dominated the pop music charts for the next few years, and then problems with management and addiction issues started to derail their momentum. They have since reunited multiple times, toured successfully, and have released six more albums, with 2013's "In a World Like This", being the most recent.
The Backstreet Boys Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare The Backstreet Boys against
- Random Celebrity
backtreet boy, Bckstreet Boys, Bsb , Bachstreet Boys, Backstret Boys
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.