The Backstreet Boys net worth: The Backstreet Boys are an American pop group who have a net worth of $200 million dollars. The Backstreet Boys were formed in Orlando, Florida in the early 90s. The group is made up of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell, and was formally brought together by pop impresario, Lou Pearlman. After touring malls, parties, high schools, and colleges for a year, they signed with Jive/Zomba Records. They released a few tracks in Europe and Canada in 1995, and then spent the rest of the year building their popularity in Europe. Their first full album was released in 1996, and was massively successfully overseas. It was not released in North America. Instead, tracks from their debut album, and their sophomore album were released in the US in 1997, and they immediately shot up the charts. They dominated the pop music charts for the next few years, and then problems with management and addiction issues started to derail their momentum. They have since reunited multiple times, toured successfully, and have released six more albums, with 2013's "In a World Like This", being the most recent.
The Backstreet Boys Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare The Backstreet Boys against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
backtreet boy, Bckstreet Boys, Bsb , Bachstreet Boys, Backstret Boys
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...Tidal made a serious accusation against Apple over the weekend, and it had to do with a Drake performance...