The Backstreet Boys net worth: The Backstreet Boys are an American pop group who have a net worth of $200 million dollars. The Backstreet Boys were formed in Orlando, Florida in the early 90s. The group is made up of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell, and was formally brought together by pop impresario, Lou Pearlman. After touring malls, parties, high schools, and colleges for a year, they signed with Jive/Zomba Records. They released a few tracks in Europe and Canada in 1995, and then spent the rest of the year building their popularity in Europe. Their first full album was released in 1996, and was massively successfully overseas. It was not released in North America. Instead, tracks from their debut album, and their sophomore album were released in the US in 1997, and they immediately shot up the charts. They dominated the pop music charts for the next few years, and then problems with management and addiction issues started to derail their momentum. They have since reunited multiple times, toured successfully, and have released six more albums, with 2013's "In a World Like This", being the most recent.
The Backstreet Boys Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare The Backstreet Boys against
- Random Celebrity
backtreet boy, Bckstreet Boys, Bsb , Bachstreet Boys, Backstret Boys
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.