The Backstreet Boys net worth: The Backstreet Boys are an American pop group who have a net worth of $200 million dollars. The Backstreet Boys were formed in Orlando, Florida in the early 90s. The group is made up of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell, and was formally brought together by pop impresario, Lou Pearlman. After touring malls, parties, high schools, and colleges for a year, they signed with Jive/Zomba Records. They released a few tracks in Europe and Canada in 1995, and then spent the rest of the year building their popularity in Europe. Their first full album was released in 1996, and was massively successfully overseas. It was not released in North America. Instead, tracks from their debut album, and their sophomore album were released in the US in 1997, and they immediately shot up the charts. They dominated the pop music charts for the next few years, and then problems with management and addiction issues started to derail their momentum. They have since reunited multiple times, toured successfully, and have released six more albums, with 2013's "In a World Like This", being the most recent.
The Backstreet Boys Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare The Backstreet Boys against
- Random Celebrity
backtreet boy, Bckstreet Boys, Bsb , Bachstreet Boys, Backstret Boys
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.