Alanis Morrisette net worth: Alanis Morrisette is a Candian singer and actress who has a net worth of $45 million. Alanis Nadine Morrisette was born on June 1, 1974 in Ontario, Canada. She is a Canadian-American singer songwriter. She has two siblings, an older brother and a twin brother named Wade. In 1984, Morrisette wrote her first song entitled "Fate Stay With Me", and after sending it to a local folk singer she was recruited as her protégé. At a New York City audition, Morrisette landed a spot on "Star Search", and was flown to Los Angeles to compete. She was knocked out of the competition after the first round. But in 1988, Morrisette signed her first record deal with MCA Publishing. Her debut album "Alanis" was released in 1991 in Canada only. She was nominated for three 1992 Juno awards, and she won "Most Promising Female Vocalist Of The Year". Her second album released in 1992 however, continued more "thoughtful lyrics". Morrisette was compared to the likes of Tiffany and her second album sold nearly half of what her first album sold. Morrisette's debut American album "Jagged Little Pill" remains the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the U.S, and the highest selling worldwide. She has won 12 Juno awards and 7 Grammy awards. In 2005 Morrisette became a citizen of the United States, while maintaining her Canadian citizenship.
Alanis Morissette Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alanis Morissette against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 1, 1974
Writer, Singer, Record producer, Songwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Score Composer, Film Producer, Guitarist, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Alanis Nadine Morissette, alanis_morissette, Alanis Morrisette
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...on Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.