Alanis Morrisette net worth: Alanis Morrisette is a Candian singer and actress who has a net worth of $45 million. Alanis Nadine Morrisette was born on June 1, 1974 in Ontario, Canada. She is a Canadian-American singer songwriter. She has two siblings, an older brother and a twin brother named Wade. In 1984, Morrisette wrote her first song entitled "Fate Stay With Me", and after sending it to a local folk singer she was recruited as her protégé. At a New York City audition, Morrisette landed a spot on "Star Search", and was flown to Los Angeles to compete. She was knocked out of the competition after the first round. But in 1988, Morrisette signed her first record deal with MCA Publishing. Her debut album "Alanis" was released in 1991 in Canada only. She was nominated for three 1992 Juno awards, and she won "Most Promising Female Vocalist Of The Year". Her second album released in 1992 however, continued more "thoughtful lyrics". Morrisette was compared to the likes of Tiffany and her second album sold nearly half of what her first album sold. Morrisette's debut American album "Jagged Little Pill" remains the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the U.S, and the highest selling worldwide. She has won 12 Juno awards and 7 Grammy awards. In 2005 Morrisette became a citizen of the United States, while maintaining her Canadian citizenship.
Alanis Morissette Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alanis Morissette against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jun 1, 1974 (41 years old)
Writer, Singer, Record producer, Songwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Score Composer, Film Producer, Guitarist, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Alanis Nadine Morissette, alanis_morissette, Alanis Morrisette
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...