Aaliyah net worth: Aaliyah is an American singer and musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Aaliyah, also known as Aaliyah Dana Haughton, began singing when she was five, and was touring with Gladys Knight by the time she was eleven. She went on to sign with Jive Records and Blackground Records when she was twelve years old. She released her first album when she was 14. It debuted at #24, went on to climb to #18 on the charts, and sold 3 million copies. She subsequently left Jive Records, and signed with Atlantic Records, releasing her second album, "One in a Million" in 1996. The album went three times Platinum, and further cemented her status as an R&B star. A year later, she graduated from the Detroit High School for the Performing Arts and launched her acting career, appearing in an episode of "New York Undercover". She appeared in her first starring role in the film, "Romeo Must Die" in 2000, and produced the hugely successful soundtrack. A year later, she appeared in the film, "Queen of the Damned". She was killed in a plane crash in August of 2001, a month after the release of her final album, "Aaliyah". Posthumously, she has sold nearly 32 million albums worldwide.
Aaliyah Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1979 - Aug 25, 2001 (22 years old)
Singer, Model, Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Aaliyah (Ah-lee-yah), Aallyah, Alliyah, Aalliyah, Aliyah, Aaliya, Aaliyah Dana Haughton, aaliyah, Aaliyah Haughton, Wonder Woman
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
- Queen of the Damned$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.