Aaliyah net worth: Aaliyah is an American singer and musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Aaliyah, also known as Aaliyah Dana Haughton, began singing when she was five, and was touring with Gladys Knight by the time she was eleven. She went on to sign with Jive Records and Blackground Records when she was twelve years old. She released her first album when she was 14. It debuted at #24, went on to climb to #18 on the charts, and sold 3 million copies. She subsequently left Jive Records, and signed with Atlantic Records, releasing her second album, "One in a Million" in 1996. The album went three times Platinum, and further cemented her status as an R&B star. A year later, she graduated from the Detroit High School for the Performing Arts and launched her acting career, appearing in an episode of "New York Undercover". She appeared in her first starring role in the film, "Romeo Must Die" in 2000, and produced the hugely successful soundtrack. A year later, she appeared in the film, "Queen of the Damned". She was killed in a plane crash in August of 2001, a month after the release of her final album, "Aaliyah". Posthumously, she has sold nearly 32 million albums worldwide.
Aaliyah Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1979 (36 years old)
Singer, Model, Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Aaliyah (Ah-lee-yah), Aallyah, Alliyah, Aalliyah, Aliyah, Aaliya, Aaliyah Dana Haughton, aaliyah, Aaliyah Haughton, Wonder Woman
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
- Queen of the Damned$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.