Aaliyah net worth: Aaliyah is an American singer and musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Aaliyah, also known as Aaliyah Dana Haughton, began singing when she was five, and was touring with Gladys Knight by the time she was eleven. She went on to sign with Jive Records and Blackground Records when she was twelve years old. She released her first album when she was 14. It debuted at #24, went on to climb to #18 on the charts, and sold 3 million copies. She subsequently left Jive Records, and signed with Atlantic Records, releasing her second album, "One in a Million" in 1996. The album went three times Platinum, and further cemented her status as an R&B star. A year later, she graduated from the Detroit High School for the Performing Arts and launched her acting career, appearing in an episode of "New York Undercover". She appeared in her first starring role in the film, "Romeo Must Die" in 2000, and produced the hugely successful soundtrack. A year later, she appeared in the film, "Queen of the Damned". She was killed in a plane crash in August of 2001, a month after the release of her final album, "Aaliyah". Posthumously, she has sold nearly 32 million albums worldwide.
Aaliyah Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Aaliyah (Ah-lee-yah), Aallyah, Alliyah, Aalliyah, Aliyah, Aaliya, Aaliyah Dana Haughton, aaliyah, Aaliyah Haughton, Wonder Woman
Singer, Model, Actor, Dancer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Native Americans in the United States
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
- Queen of the Damned$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.Apparently Republic Presidential candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.