Aaliyah net worth: Aaliyah is an American singer and musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Aaliyah, also known as Aaliyah Dana Haughton, began singing when she was five, and was touring with Gladys Knight by the time she was eleven. She went on to sign with Jive Records and Blackground Records when she was twelve years old. She released her first album when she was 14. It debuted at #24, went on to climb to #18 on the charts, and sold 3 million copies. She subsequently left Jive Records, and signed with Atlantic Records, releasing her second album, "One in a Million" in 1996. The album went three times Platinum, and further cemented her status as an R&B star. A year later, she graduated from the Detroit High School for the Performing Arts and launched her acting career, appearing in an episode of "New York Undercover". She appeared in her first starring role in the film, "Romeo Must Die" in 2000, and produced the hugely successful soundtrack. A year later, she appeared in the film, "Queen of the Damned". She was killed in a plane crash in August of 2001, a month after the release of her final album, "Aaliyah". Posthumously, she has sold nearly 32 million albums worldwide.
Aaliyah Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1979 - Aug 25, 2001 (22 years old)
Singer, Model, Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Aaliyah (Ah-lee-yah), Aallyah, Alliyah, Aalliyah, Aliyah, Aaliya, Aaliyah Dana Haughton, aaliyah, Aaliyah Haughton, Wonder Woman
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
- Queen of the Damned$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.