Aaliyah net worth: Aaliyah is an American singer and musician who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Aaliyah, also known as Aaliyah Dana Haughton, began singing when she was five, and was touring with Gladys Knight by the time she was eleven. She went on to sign with Jive Records and Blackground Records when she was twelve years old. She released her first album when she was 14. It debuted at #24, went on to climb to #18 on the charts, and sold 3 million copies. She subsequently left Jive Records, and signed with Atlantic Records, releasing her second album, "One in a Million" in 1996. The album went three times Platinum, and further cemented her status as an R&B star. A year later, she graduated from the Detroit High School for the Performing Arts and launched her acting career, appearing in an episode of "New York Undercover". She appeared in her first starring role in the film, "Romeo Must Die" in 2000, and produced the hugely successful soundtrack. A year later, she appeared in the film, "Queen of the Damned". She was killed in a plane crash in August of 2001, a month after the release of her final album, "Aaliyah". Posthumously, she has sold nearly 32 million albums worldwide.
Aaliyah Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1979 - Aug 25, 2001 (22 years old)
Singer, Model, Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Aaliyah (Ah-lee-yah), Aallyah, Alliyah, Aalliyah, Aliyah, Aaliya, Aaliyah Dana Haughton, aaliyah, Aaliyah Haughton, Wonder Woman
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
- Queen of the Damned$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.