Siegfried And Roy Net Worth: Siegfried and Roy are a former duo of magicians and entertainers who have a net worth of $120 million dollars. Roy was born Uwe Ludwig Horn in 1944 and Siegfried Fischbacher was born in 1939, both in Germany. They became U.S. citizens after migrating to the United States. Their magic routine became the most-visited show in all of Las Vegas; they performed at the Mirage Resort and Casino from 1990 until 2003. Their stage careers were cut short during a performance on October 3, 2003, when Roy was bitten in the neck by a white tiger that was part of the act. Right before the act, Horn reportedly began convulsing, which prompted the tiger to attempt to move him to safety, resulting in the bite. Horn lost significant blood, but demanded no harm come to the tiger. By 2006, Horn was able to walk and talk, and gave an interview on "The Insider". Three years later, Siegfried and Roy reunited for a stage appearance with the tiger that bit Roy to raise money for the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute. The pair retired for good in 2010, and the tiger died from an illness in 2014. Siegfried and Roy have appeared in several specials and films, including 1995's "Casino", 1996's "Siegfried & Roy: Masters of the Impossible", 1997's "Vegas Vacation", 1999's "Siegfried & Roy: The Magic Box", 2001's "Ocean's Eleven", and 2002's "Showboy".
Siegfried And Roy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Siegfried And Roy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Siegfried & Roy
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?