Sally Jesse Raphael Net Worth: Sally Jesse Raphael is an American talk show host who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Born Sally Lowenthal on February 25, 1935 in Easton, Pennsylvania, she is best known for hosting her own talk show, Sally Jesse Raphael, as well as her trademark red-framed glasses. Raphael studied broadcasting and acting while in college and began her career as a correspondent in Puerto Rico before coming to U.S. radio and television during the '60s, where she continued to grow her career over the next two decades. In the early '80s, Raphael caught the attention of Maurice Tunick, producer of Talknet (NBC's syndicated nighttime radio-in shows), and he decided to test her on a one-hour trial run on WRC in Washington, D.C. Her warm and personal take on the forum won him over and she secured a position that would establish her as a confidant on national radio, expertly bridging private and public realms with her caring but professional manner. Her television talk show, Sally Jesse Raphael, hit the air in 1983 and enjoyed success until 2002. Again, her easy rapport with an audience—a live studio audience this time—struck a chord with her audience and the talk show was a hit. The show did receive some major criticism for what some considered 'morally marginal' topics and discussions, but Raphael believes she helped people and exposed problems and social stigmas that had never been aired prior to her show. Since the ending of the Sally Jesse Raphael show, Raphael has gone on to host internet and radio shows.
Sally Jesse Raphael Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sally Jesse Raphael against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Sally Jessy Raphael
Date of Birth
Feb 25, 1935 (80 years old)
Journalist, Talk show host, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
Sally Lowenthal, Sally Jesse Raphael
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyronon Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.