Ryan Higa Nigahiga net worth: Ryan Higa is an American YouTube celebrity, actor, comedian, and producer who is of Japanese descent and has a net worth of $2 million. Ryan Higa, also known by his YouTube name Nigahiga, was born in Hilo, Hawaii on June 6, 1990 and attended Waiakea High School where he was a wrestler. Higa is an alumnus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he studied film making. He competed in Judo and holds the rank of black belt. Higa is best known for creating his popular and well known YouTube channel, Nigahiga. Ryan created the channel with his friends Sean Fujiyoshi, Tim Enos, and Tarynn Nago (known collectively as "The Yabo Crew"), but since moving to Las Vegas to attend UNLV, most videos of his videos have been solo efforts. Higa and Fujiyoshi started posting YouTube videos of themselves in mid 2006 while students at Waiakea High School. In these videos, the duo lip-synched to songs. Not long after, they expanded beyond songs, introducing a number of other comedic pieces. Occasional guest appearances were made by his friends. His YouTube comedy videos have been viewed over 1.8 billion times. As of April 2014, Higa's YouTube channel, Nigahiga, has over 12 million subscribers.
Ryan Higa Nigahiga Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Higa Nigahiga against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1990 (26 years old)
United States of America
Ryan Higa, Ryan Higa
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.