Ryan Higa Nigahiga net worth: Ryan Higa is an American YouTube celebrity, actor, comedian, and producer who is of Japanese descent and has a net worth of $2 million. Ryan Higa, also known by his YouTube name Nigahiga, was born in Hilo, Hawaii on June 6, 1990 and attended Waiakea High School where he was a wrestler. Higa is an alumnus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he studied film making. He competed in Judo and holds the rank of black belt. Higa is best known for creating his popular and well known YouTube channel, Nigahiga. Ryan created the channel with his friends Sean Fujiyoshi, Tim Enos, and Tarynn Nago (known collectively as "The Yabo Crew"), but since moving to Las Vegas to attend UNLV, most videos of his videos have been solo efforts. Higa and Fujiyoshi started posting YouTube videos of themselves in mid 2006 while students at Waiakea High School. In these videos, the duo lip-synched to songs. Not long after, they expanded beyond songs, introducing a number of other comedic pieces. Occasional guest appearances were made by his friends. His YouTube comedy videos have been viewed over 1.8 billion times. As of April 2014, Higa's YouTube channel, Nigahiga, has over 12 million subscribers.
Ryan Higa Nigahiga Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Higa Nigahiga against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1990
United States of America
Ryan Higa, Ryan Higa
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!