Ryan Higa Nigahiga net worth: Ryan Higa is an American YouTube celebrity, actor, comedian, and producer who is of Japanese descent and has a net worth of $2 million. Ryan Higa, also known by his YouTube name Nigahiga, was born in Hilo, Hawaii on June 6, 1990 and attended Waiakea High School where he was a wrestler. Higa is an alumnus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he studied film making. He competed in Judo and holds the rank of black belt. Higa is best known for creating his popular and well known YouTube channel, Nigahiga. Ryan created the channel with his friends Sean Fujiyoshi, Tim Enos, and Tarynn Nago (known collectively as "The Yabo Crew"), but since moving to Las Vegas to attend UNLV, most videos of his videos have been solo efforts. Higa and Fujiyoshi started posting YouTube videos of themselves in mid 2006 while students at Waiakea High School. In these videos, the duo lip-synched to songs. Not long after, they expanded beyond songs, introducing a number of other comedic pieces. Occasional guest appearances were made by his friends. His YouTube comedy videos have been viewed over 1.8 billion times. As of April 2014, Higa's YouTube channel, Nigahiga, has over 12 million subscribers.
Ryan Higa Nigahiga Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Higa Nigahiga against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1990 (25 years old)
United States of America
Ryan Higa, Ryan Higa
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!