Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth: Ryan Friedlinghaus is the owner of West Coast Customs, an automotive modifications company and the star of TLC's "Street Customs" who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Ryan Friedlinghaus was born in Southern California in 1972 and opened West Coast Customs when he was 18 years old with $5,000 he had saved from working in his father's liquor store. WCC was first opened in Laguna Niguel in Orange County, in 1994. In 1998 WCC moved to the outskirts of Compton. In 2000 WCC moved again to Inglewood. WCC is now in its current location is in Corona, California. West Coast Customs, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc, who owns a controlling interest in WCC. He is also known as Shady in the shop. West Coast Customs was the original site for the MTV show "Pimp My Ride", hosted by rapper Xzibit. It also appears in numerous locations in the video game L.A. Rush. West Coast Customs have also had reality shows on TLC and Discovery Channel called "Street Custom" Friedlinghaus' newest series "Inside West Coast Customs" premiered on January 2011 on Discovery HD Theater. The second season began on February 12, 2012. The third and final season of the show premiered at February 10, 2014 and the season finale aired March 10.
Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Friedlinghaus against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.