Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth: Ryan Friedlinghaus is the owner of West Coast Customs, an automotive modifications company and the star of TLC's "Street Customs" who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Ryan Friedlinghaus was born in Southern California in 1972 and opened West Coast Customs when he was 18 years old with $5,000 he had saved from working in his father's liquor store. WCC was first opened in Laguna Niguel in Orange County, in 1994. In 1998 WCC moved to the outskirts of Compton. In 2000 WCC moved again to Inglewood. WCC is now in its current location is in Corona, California. West Coast Customs, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc, who owns a controlling interest in WCC. He is also known as Shady in the shop. West Coast Customs was the original site for the MTV show "Pimp My Ride", hosted by rapper Xzibit. It also appears in numerous locations in the video game L.A. Rush. West Coast Customs have also had reality shows on TLC and Discovery Channel called "Street Custom" Friedlinghaus' newest series "Inside West Coast Customs" premiered on January 2011 on Discovery HD Theater. The second season began on February 12, 2012. The third and final season of the show premiered at February 10, 2014 and the season finale aired March 10.
Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Friedlinghaus against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...