Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth: Ryan Friedlinghaus is the owner of West Coast Customs, an automotive modifications company and the star of TLC's "Street Customs" who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Ryan Friedlinghaus was born in Southern California in 1972 and opened West Coast Customs when he was 18 years old with $5,000 he had saved from working in his father's liquor store. WCC was first opened in Laguna Niguel in Orange County, in 1994. In 1998 WCC moved to the outskirts of Compton. In 2000 WCC moved again to Inglewood. WCC is now in its current location is in Corona, California. West Coast Customs, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc, who owns a controlling interest in WCC. He is also known as Shady in the shop. West Coast Customs was the original site for the MTV show "Pimp My Ride", hosted by rapper Xzibit. It also appears in numerous locations in the video game L.A. Rush. West Coast Customs have also had reality shows on TLC and Discovery Channel called "Street Custom" Friedlinghaus' newest series "Inside West Coast Customs" premiered on January 2011 on Discovery HD Theater. The second season began on February 12, 2012. The third and final season of the show premiered at February 10, 2014 and the season finale aired March 10.
Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Friedlinghaus against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.