Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth: Ryan Friedlinghaus is the owner of West Coast Customs, an automotive modifications company and the star of TLC's "Street Customs" who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Ryan Friedlinghaus was born in Southern California in 1972 and opened West Coast Customs when he was 18 years old with $5,000 he had saved from working in his father's liquor store. WCC was first opened in Laguna Niguel in Orange County, in 1994. In 1998 WCC moved to the outskirts of Compton. In 2000 WCC moved again to Inglewood. WCC is now in its current location is in Corona, California. West Coast Customs, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc, who owns a controlling interest in WCC. He is also known as Shady in the shop. West Coast Customs was the original site for the MTV show "Pimp My Ride", hosted by rapper Xzibit. It also appears in numerous locations in the video game L.A. Rush. West Coast Customs have also had reality shows on TLC and Discovery Channel called "Street Custom" Friedlinghaus' newest series "Inside West Coast Customs" premiered on January 2011 on Discovery HD Theater. The second season began on February 12, 2012. The third and final season of the show premiered at February 10, 2014 and the season finale aired March 10.
Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ryan Friedlinghaus against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.